Home

A signature thread

Revan_Malak

Sure thing. Actually, if Ast'ika doesn't mind, I'll post 'em here with the sigs (with hidden tags of couse), since I make all ME2 Screenshots I take into sigs.

Here's a Krogan Bezerker signature I made just now:

kroganbezerkersig.jpg

I'm trying to get decent Screenies ATM, it's really tough, due to the GUI.

EDIT: Here's a blue suns heavy sig. Don't think I got it quite right though. (These guys are weird, because there are no 'guy' heavies. There are only female heavies. o_0)

bluesunsheavysig.png

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
bluesunsheavy.png

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting, can't say I'm an X-men fan (never watched the movie or read the comics), though that looks pretty good. Haven't seen you do a transparent one before. ^_^

Vido Santiago Sig:

vidosantiagosig.png

Ironically, I decided to do this 0% by the book. I built the planet in the background from scratch in 3ds Max, played through the game to find screenshots, confirmed that they looked similar, took a screenie of Vido, and edited it in. Took me about an hour and a half.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
planetwithmoon.jpg

Personally I like the planet better than the sig. ^_^

Lulz, for a second I though the middle cyclops was holding a lightsaber. ^_^ Looks great! Personally, I would try to make the edges blend out a bit more. (Basically take a 300px feather eraser and run the edge back and forth along 'em.) Keep up the good work! :D

EDIT:

Zaeed Sig/Avvy

zaeedavvy.jpg

zaeedsig.jpg

EDIT:

Cerberus Sig:

cerberussig.jpg

Hopping to give this a try seeing at is just a set number of different characters from different games and tv shows. So why not. LOL!

1. Character - SatoshiDP.png

2. Quote - "The best defense is a good offense."

3. Background - Any good pokemon battle background you can find

4. Symbol - Try and use this poke-ball as a symbol

Ash%27s_1st_Pok%C3%A9_Ball.png

5. Your name - The_Red_Warrior

Take your time with it.....dont ask why I decided to choose it. And can make an avvy as well.

I'm really not expecting it to be done quickly...I appreciate the time you put in making the sigs and I don't want to rush you.

My Ark Angel (ccp )

Backgound with a legion of clones at attention

same quote i have now

have fun with the rest I trust your taste

Guys, I haven't really spend much time on making sigs in a while, but I'm gonna try and make both the sigs til the end of the week. ;) (Feel free to express your anger in any form of verbal abuse you wish :p)

EDIT:

First siggy:

mandalores.jpg

theredwarrior.jpg

SECOND EDIT:

aac1102.png

mandalores.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived