Home

Spike TV 2009 VGA on Dec. 12th

Darth Avlectus

I wish they'd go explore something else instead of having him set up EVERYTHING that happens in the original trilogy like a ****ing Dune prequel. KOTOR was interesting because it explored previously unexplored territory, but they screwed that up, copped out, and made it into a stupid MMO.

Yes, I think indeed this will be quite the thing to see just how in the hell they plan to explain this.

Especially if they plan to make it canon. :dozey:

Why do I say that? The preview was of him wielding 2 blue lightsabers, looking pretty damn light-sided to me... Apparently a new humongous creature to add to SW EU lore, making a corpse out of an adult ranchor--comparatively the ranchor was to this creature as an adult cat would be to a 6 ft tall human.

With Marek using force lightning to stun the creature, and leaping thereafter poised with a jar'kai variant of his underhand shien jyuo lightsaber form--looking rather familiar like....like...God of War...about to stab out the creature's eyeballs.

Way to go L.A. Who is going to be the boss *now*?

Tell me, does anybody else here smell the rank stench of raw money grabbing? Can't say I what really expected, though.

As to how he would have survived that onslaught...Your guess is as good as mine.

Cloning maybe? Oh, wait I know, maybe some Ancient Sith infiltrated the death star prototype who happened to be undetected. A most likely explanation might be that he was in a morgue wall fridge, with one little spark of life left over b/c Palpatine was exhausted from the fight.

The MMO is already looking like it will cause an upset. Now this?

Looks like LucasArts is doing to SW what Capcom did to MegaMan. :swear:

In other news:

Jack Black gets best voice award. "Tasting my ass" comment made me lawl.

Who is happy that Street Fighter 4 got best fighting game?

I know I am. As if that isn't enough, looking ahead we get the add on of *Super* SF4 and some new characters:

Juri, Aidon, Guy, Cody, Dee-Jay, and T. Hawk.

Most are familiar but I don't believe I've ever even heard of Juri--is she new?

I hope we get the blurry psycho speed-up feature in this one like Turbo did for SF2 a ways back.

Yeah, i've just been looking at the actual winners, and i'm glad that Assassin's Creed II won best Action/Adventure, and while i'm pleased it won, i'm sure there are some who would dispute Dragon Age: Origins winning best PC game and best RPG.

I'm just wondering where the hell in the timeline TFU2 will take place.

Because the trailer hint at

an Arena and I'm pretty sure if a Jedi would show himelf on an Imperial world fighting as a gladiator he would be shot to pieces.

Here's me hoping it's somekind of New Republic thing and the Vader and Yoda voices were just trailer-stuff and not in-game. "There is another..." referring to Marek would just be bad. Although EU did make Leia a wuss though...

Archived