Home

Player & Party Underwear

redrob41

Who says getting underwear for Christmas is a bad thing? Here's a mod I'd been picking at for a while (in between RoR) that says otherwise.

I've added some new undies for the player, Bao-Dur, Mira, Handmaiden, and Visas Marr. They aren't all just re-skins, as some of them I've tweeked the models as well. Mostly, I wanted the body shapes to remain constant when changing clothes (or dancer outfit).

The best thing is screen shots, so here you go (some are 1900 x 1200):

Bao-Dur:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
underwearmodpartybaodur.jpg

Brianna the Handmaiden:

Show spoiler
underwearmodpartyhandma.jpg

Mira:

Show spoiler
underwearmodpartymira.jpg

Visas Marr:

Show spoiler
underwearmodpartyvisas.jpg

These ones are wearable by all the playable Male & Females (Asian, African, Caucasian, etc) as well as Atton & Mical:

Male & Female Boxers or Briefs:

Show spoiler
underwearmodplayerbasic.jpg

Mass Effect style:

Show spoiler
underwearmodplayermasse.jpg

New dancer model:

Show spoiler
underwearmodplayerdance.jpg

Animated comparison of the new dancer model:

Show spoiler
underwearmodplayerdance.gif

And of course, here is the download link at FileFront.

and now, download link at DeadlyStream.

I hope you all enjoy these over the holidays :)

This is a great mod. I like it alot.

@deathdisco Hey deathdisco, haven't seen you around here in a while.

I'm usually around. I mainly lurk as you can see by my paltry 600 posts in six years. Hmm.. 100 posts/year ... only four more years 'til i can give myself a custom title! :emodanc:

Some of those female models up there winked at me, and I'm pretty sure I saw Brianna pat her lap and tell me to come over. It could be the scotch talking, but great mod anyways. Was looking for some more good underwear models.

Hey with the dancer outfit, no transparency layer with a txi for baremetal?

Was looking for some more good underwear models.

Hey with the dancer outfit, no transparency layer with a txi for baremetal?

Glad I could oblige. They should use the baremetal. Hmm, it's been so long ago that I started making these, I can't remember if I had to make a txi myself, or if they default to baremetal?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
A wonderful mod. I love their new underwear, especially Bao-Dur and Mira's. Great work, RR!

What a coincidence! I was just looking for this thread and it's screenshots (I needed a quick refresher on what I did), and here it popped up with a new post and saved me the search. Thanks :D

I also just checked the download counter over at FileFront, and I'm happy to see that it's been DL'd over 10,000 times! :clap2: It's great to see that so many people still play these games and enjoy the hard work of Holowan modders :)

• 2 years later...

I´ve installed the Mira one but she doesn´t have that on like in the picture. (Sadly the picture is removed but you can see a small version of it when you search with Google.) Just the normal one like the PC with briefs.

And can I also install Bao-Durs without interfering. And I don´t want to change the appereance2da file by myself. Don´t wanna mess with it.

Can nobody help?

well ... u need to go to row 456 through KotorTool (in your appearance.2da file) u know how to do that don't ya?? :lol:

click on the grey square to the left of the 456 Row Label field, it should paint the whole row in blue.

With that row 456 already marked in blue, scroll to the right until you see in the upper screen the columns modela, texa, texaevil, modelb, texb ... etc.

check if those fields have the values indicated in the changes.ini file packed within each Party Member folder, Mira for example.

of course first you have to check if the patcher installed without errors the files, in the installlog text file of the mod folder ... :spin:

hope that helps something ...:rolleyes:

No as I said I didn´t work with the file because I´m not sure. ;)

And (on both) the installog says that all changes are applied.

oh boy ... haha... u haven't install the Kotor Tool?? :animelol::tsk:

well ... at least go to your Override folder and check if any file from the ...\Party - Mira\tslpatchdata folder ARE there ... (12 files, 3 mdl, 3 mdx and 3 tgas)

come on ... :jab:

Archived