Home

Disney looking for actresses with boobs

:ugh:

Right, like they're not going to be doing any video editing on everyone after the film is shot. Do guys have to jiggle their buns and jewels to prove those are real, too?

Sounds to me like the casting people want to get their jollies without getting slapped with a sexual harassment suit.

They made Lindsay Lohan's tits smaller. Seems like it would have been easier to hire someone with smaller boobs, who was a better actress, and not in the early stages of flaming out.2m2ewxt.gif

Wow, so playboy has finally breached the safe-hold of the Disney Castle, Walt Disney's ghost must be in tears. The perverseness of this statement and new rule is just funny. Probably some nerds who can't get some are behind this. As CTRL said, they are just not looking for talent anymore, now they give you the boot if your looks aren't good.

They should have just ended the trilogy after World's End, because that ending was fine for me. :carms:

EDIT: Film crews are not like they used to be in the good old days

How can you have four movies in a trilogy? :confused:

One word: Quadrilogy.

And yeah, Disney has gone crazy with this whole boob jiggling idea. I, personally, don't like the idea of treating actors like sexual objects, both male and female. Their acting talents comes from experience, not attractive looks. Which is the same, basic, reason on why I hate Megan Fox, along with that sh*t pile you call a movie the latest Transformer movie.

One thing is for sure, I'm not watching the forth Pirates of the Caribbean films.

If a character is envisioned to be a young, rugged male with blonde hair + facial hair; are you going to hire a young, black haired man that can't grow facial hair because he is superbly talented?

While I agree with the premise that "testing boobs" is ridiculous, I don't agree that film roles should be filled SOLELY based on talent, I mean come on. Would Rowling want Harry Potter played by a fat 12 year old with acne and blonde hair?

Edit: Oh and Megan Fox is a TERRIBLE actress, but damn, she is hot as hell. And Transformers was essentially rabbit feces blown up over and over again until it became a rugged pile of steaming s***.

I fail to see why real is worse than fakies. I think they're going a bit overboard with the testing and whatnot, but real >>>>> fakes even on screen.

The casting call is prejudicial, sure...... but on the whole....... I'm really having a hard time trying to care one way or another.

How can you have four movies in a trilogy? :confused:

In the same way there are six movies in the Star Wars trilogy :xp: It no longer is one! :detective:

But still, i find this rather... I dont know, i just dont care. They want realism. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with little boob-jiggling either, as long as it stays there, and besides, i dont think they casting personnel will be doing the "jiggling", they could still probably get sued. The women could do it themselves you know. They have hands too!

I like the that they are making a new film, not that the three before this were grandeur pieces of art, but still not bad either. And Jack Sparrow kicks major ass, Im glad that they got rid of the exess characters. Im sure there will be a horde of new boring goody-goody characters, though.

After Knightley, we need someone with some curves.

Eat a burger already!

Or 12. At least she can act, and well at that. Bah, who am I fooling? Skinny chicks have the advantage of being more, um, portable.

The worst part of this? They're actually going to make a fourth PoS PotC film.

If a character is envisioned to be a young, rugged male with blonde hair + facial hair; are you going to hire a young, black haired man that can't grow facial hair because he is superbly talented?

If a character is envisioned as a young, blond, white man, (no racism intended) than of course the acting director would hire an experienced white actor who can play the role perfectly; and if they can't find the right blond person to play the character, but can find a talented white man with black hair, then they can always use facial makeup to add the illusion of facial hair and dye his head hair blond for the shooting of the movie. (Similar to what they did with Heath Ledger.)

While I agree with the premise that "testing boobs" is ridiculous, I don't agree that film roles should be filled SOLELY based on talent, I mean come on. Would Rowling want Harry Potter played by a fat 12 year old with acne and blonde hair?

That wasn't my point. Films can have new actors and actress's who are looking to get into the acting field, that's completely true. But what my original point was that the sexual mistreatment of both the actress's and the actors is a complete abomination by Disney part. I don't mind the premise of a ''whorish'' kinda look in this movie, but jiggling boobs to see if their real is idiotically stupid and the casting directors should be filed a sexual harassment law suit. Heck, even the Watchmen and Crank 2 casting directors didn't do this sorta sh*t. And those movies have a lot of prostitutes.

Edit: Oh and Megan Fox is a TERRIBLE actress, but damn, she is hot as hell. And Transformers was essentially rabbit feces blown up over and over again until it became a rugged pile of steaming s***.

Megan Fox is ugly in my opinion. I honestly don't understand all this sexual attention that she's getting, and Transformers 2 may have been an action movie about things being blown up, but there headache giving actions that turns me off and forces me to stop watching the film. Plus; there are not even that good in the first place.

Archived