Home

Republic Pack

looking good, especially the pants. The yellow chest plate looks a little out of place (I always think that it is part of the shoulder and stomach padding that sits over top of the grey sweat shirt). Still, you look like you've implemented it well. The only other thing that sticks out is the brown leather vest. Maybe it could be black/grey to match the boots/pants? Just a suggestion, since it still looks good the way you have it.

Another idea would be to do a Republic version of the Sith armour. You could make a new line for it in the appearance.2da, and then make a disguise .uti so that you could wear a full face masked assault/riot armour. Maybe the soldiers on the Endar Spire weren't equipped with it because they were serving on a ship, and it only gets issued for urban assaults.

Heh... Well... I'm trying to make it look as close as possible to the default Republic armour. :) I'll work on everything when I get home. Look forward to the scoundrel skin later today!

EDIT: However, yellow shoulder pads isn't a bad idea. I'll try that. :thmbup1:

Here is the Scoundrel!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=630&pictureid=6566

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=630&pictureid=6567

I'm going to reskin the default republic armour to have a more vibrant red instead of that yucky orangish-red color that it currently has.

Here is the Scoundrel!

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=630&pictureid=6566

Shoulder pads :fist:

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=630&pictureid=6567

I'm going to reskin the default republic armour to have a more vibrant red instead of that yucky orangish-red color that it currently has.

That will look great :thumbsup:

Archived