Home

Republic Pack

you're off to a good start, but you seem be having a few problems with the uvw map; there are a few places where the red is broken up by grey points (like the armpits). Also, if you wanted it to look more like an in-game Republic uniform, you might want to make the pants grey/black with wide red/orange stripes on the sides. I think it would look great if it resembled Trask's uniform with extra leather and padding on top.

Well... For some reason, every time I try to take a screen from in game, it turns out black. I dunno why. I'm going to take redrob's advice and edit this. Thanks, guys!

EDIT: I think I'm going to keep it as-is. However, I will be making all the new clothing textures a different armour with some decent stats. Like armoured clothing...

Maybe... Next is the Scout...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=630&pictureid=6554

I also have made armours for both the Soldier and Scout. I've decided to not replace the default clothes, as that would be a big fat target on Taris. :xp:

Soldier (Note that the stats will remain the same through all three armours, Soldier, Scout, and Scoundrel)

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=630&pictureid=6552

picture.php?albumid=630&pictureid=6553

Scout

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=630&pictureid=6555

And pics for this mod will be found in this album: Republic Pack

Here are a few ideas.

I think it would be cool if you make different levels of armor models for each class while making them seem similar.

Ex. - Soldier:

Light Armor - What you have now, is good through the first couple of planets.

Medium Armor - Different model (looks a bit more advanced) but keeps the same type of theme. Lasts a few more planets (before not effective)

Heavy Armor - Again a different model, a bit more advanced than last time. Lasts for the rest of the game.

***If you do a helmet you might want to make multiple and have them coincide (theme and stat wise) with the armor***

PM me if you need it explained more thoroughly.

Additionally, maybe redo the npc republic soldier armor, make look more in line with the armor you have made (idk just throwing that out there).

Archived