Home

LDR's WIPs

LDR

Should Carth Onasi's Jacket have red shoulders, or no?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carth Onasi's Jacket have red shoulders, or no?

• Yes.
    • No.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, I have some good news and bad news.

Good News: LKIM 2.0 is almost done. I will not show anyone pics because I don't want to spoil anybody of the mod.

Bad News: I'm having trouble with .2da, and I need a way to make it compatible with Silveredge9's BOS:SR mod. Also, one I get that over with, I'll have TSLPatcher to worry about...

EDIT: I copied Silveredge's appearance.2da file and added my 2da entries after his. Will this work, or no? And do I need his permission?

EDIT: EDIT: I got the 2da working, but I still need Silveredge's permission for me using his 2da.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody! This thread collecting dust again? *cough* Anyways, I'm pleased to say that LKIM 2.0 is nearly complete! I just have a few more tweaks and little things to put into this. Now, I made a few things that will be in the mod:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=7789

picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=7790

picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=7791

picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=7792

I'm taking custom item requests. Those four, I made off of the top of my head. If anyone has a custom item they want featured in the mod, or if they want me to make a custom item, please, feel free to post what you want.

NOTE: I CANNOT model, so I won't model any weapons.

Also, I 'lost' my 2da, there won't be custom 2da characters anymore. I'm not going through that 2da sh*t again. Sorry. But don't be sad, the 2das weren't all that great anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have finally gotten off my lazy butt and started modding again. Slowly and surely, I rebuilt my prison ship mod, piece by piece. Now I'm at where I left off at, and I'm willing to share some screenies with you all:

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8312

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8313

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8314

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8315

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8316

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8317

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8318

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8320

For those of you who love stats:

Main Level: 95%

Cellblock: 60%

Crew Deck: 15%

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm in the middle of my vacation and never got around to warn you guys. I'm currently in Florida, but I was in Myrtle Beach all of last week. Once I get back, however, I promise for a boatload of screenshots just like last time!

And if you're looking for something to do, I created a Casting Call for an RP that I'm going to create. If you're interested in joining, CLICK ME!

Oh yeah, I'm also going to be looking for voice actors soon, but not all of the dialogs are complete. Here are the characters so far of notable interest:

Warden Xurin

Guard Captain V'stoka Ghurl

Guard Captain Hirdon C'hal

Generic Prison Guards

Medical Droid

Iridorian Prisoner

Twi'lek Merchant Kahbak

Once the mod is nearly complete, I will have the full list.

I'm going to try very hard to make these mods compatible with BOS:SR. And my Yavin IV mod will be unlike the other Yavin IV mod that was made by someone else, so it will probably be compatible too. And thanks for the support, much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
Hello everybody! Sorry for the lack of updates as I'm taking a break from my Korriban Restoration. To make up for that, I just released a new mod: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/LordDeathRays_KOTOR_Improvement_Mod_LKIM;117596 . This is a private project I made which I WILL update eventually.

I know your LKIM2.0 is still WIP but in the meantime I would like download and install your LKIM1.0. The download link directs to a "Page not found" on Gamefront. Searching on Gamefront cannot locate the mod either. Is there another location where I can download it?

I know your LKIM2.0 is still WIP but in the meantime I would like download and install your LKIM1.0. The download link directs to a "Page not found" on Gamefront. Searching on Gamefront cannot locate the mod either. Is there another location where I can download it?

Filefront's been having sporadic problems recently; download links have been crashing. Just hang tight and be patient :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alrighty, now I finished my two mod playthroughs as well as a full TSL non-speed playthrough, in order to refresh my memory of TSL lore. I have screenies for you guys!

A skin for my Big Skin Pack.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8600

Close-up:

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8601

A little something from my Recruit Balak Mod:

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8602

Now, I finally conjured a way to balance out my Xbox Time, Modding Time, and Real Life Time. On my free days, I will alternate from the Xbox to modding on a daily basis. However, there will be those times when either I'm hanging out with friends, or busy, so keep that in mind. Now, this is the "true" start of my WIPs, as there should be no more major interruptions. "If" there are, I shall keep you guys informed, and I'm very sorry that my WIPs progress had been so slow in the past. I really am.

Cheerio!

I like the new grey look you've given Saul, though I do have one or two issues with it:

#1: The green eyes are FAR too bright in my opinion, they don't look at all natural.

#2: The 'badge' on his chest seems very brightly coloured too, almost like there are little LED's in it. ^_^ I'd consider making them less bright, personally.

Aside from that, looking good!

I am a target, a target of the Veridan. Now that I am allied with you, you are going to be hunted by them. These words are said by Balak, shortly after you recruit him. It means that, obviously, you are going to be attacked by Veridan Assassins. I will not reveal any details on why he was hunted by them, or what they are, but the latter should be pretty obvious in these next few screenies.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8604

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8605

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8606

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8607

(Psst! If anyone has any requests or ideas on where to place more assassins, please let me know!)

Notice how they keep their identities concealed with their headgear? (They are not GenoHaradan.)

I also have an improved Saul skin.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8608 For some reason, my graphics card went all ka-blooey on this screenie. (Jagged-step)

I darkened the ribbons (LED lights :xp:), and changed his eye color from emerald green, to icy blue. I'm going to be playing around with the eye colors for a while, so don't expect that to be the final skin.

G'nite!

Archived