Home

[k1]The Ultimate Arena Mod (Or Planet: Nimia)

Canderis

Well as I wait for my modding team to finish various things, I decided to start a personal module WIP project. This mod is going to add a new planet, Nimia.

Mostly, this planet is to have no real plot, its more of a place to just visit, and take your anger out by killing things in an arena.

Featuring New Modules

One module made entirely from scratch

4 Modules I am restoring, aka the remaining Sleheyron Arenas.

Swoop Racing

Pazaak

An endless dueling ring

Fight against people, aliens, creatures, and droids!

Many new armors, and weapons, mainly modeled from scratch,If you've seen it in my WIP thread, most likely it will be included.

Pictures:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
arena_render_01.jpg

UPDATE: 1-4-11

arena_render_02.jpg arena_render_03.jpg

UPDATE: 1-7-11

render43.jpg render34.jpg

More to come

I forgot to mention, I am only using 2048px textures, so this will look great In the game

You won't need that big of textures to make it look nice, I would only use 1024 x 1024, maximum. 2048 is way too big for KotOR from my experience.

Also, you say that you are restoring 4 Sleheyron arenas? I only remember there being three...

• 3 weeks later...

You've got a bunch of those spike things, and it looks to me like they've got about 24 sides on each cylinder. You don't need more than 12 on just about anything circular in an area, seems like a lot of extra polies if you ask me, but other than that, it looks like you have an excellent start here.

• 4 months later...

The docks are in-game now. Working on fixing the texture-stretching that comes with most new modules. No screenies yet, but some will be coming very soon.

I have 2 of the 3 arenas walkmeshed. And the other "restored" module working in-game. It just needs to be re-textured.

Archived