Home

It's 2011! Are you partying like it's 1999?

Qui-Gon Glenn

The world ends next year (no doy).... How are you all celebrating the last year of human existence on Earth?

It actually ends closer to 2013 so actually we have more like closer to 2 years.

Yes I am countering what you said. :carms:

I got my Prince jamming. Yes, I said Prince.... not "The Artist" :carms:

What does General Grievous look like?

[sarcasm]

I bet some idiot will spend all his fortune during 2011 and will then manage to sue in damages some other idiot who said it would be the end of the world claiming that without such a dooming statement he wouldn't have spent all his fortune and he would rather have lived out of his "riches" in the next upcoming decades until his death (*): I and my lawyer colleagues will then be cashing in the profits (**) :xp: (READ THE SMALL PRINT)

* disclaimer for other idiots who are loose in the nature: I was just kidding! This was meant to be a joke! Don't do what I say! :rolleyes:

**...If I ever fall so low, please send me to the asylum!

[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm] I bet some idiot will spend all his fortune during 2011 and will then manage to sue in damages some other idiot who said it would be the end of the world and without such a statement he wouldn't have spent all his fortune... I and my lawyer colleagues will then be cashing in the profits :xp: [/sarcasm] (j/k*)

Isn't that what lawyers DO?

* added as a disclaimer :rolleyes: ... If I ever fall so low, please send me to the asylum

I can't afford that. Can I send you to disneyland instead? :dev9:

The world ends next year (no doy).... How are you all celebrating the last year of human existence on Earth?

I got my Prince jamming. Yes, I said Prince.... not "The Artist" :carms:

Im not celebrating the last year of human existence, im celebrating the ending of human existence. And Im kidding. Not about hating humans, but agout believing that the world will end next year.

@GTAswc - :carms: meh :p (*closer to 2013 rassafrassin....*)

- Grievous looks like a bitch.

@ topic: To me, that was the funny thought about the whole thing.

The world has now supposed to have ended no less than 3 times now, in my lifetime. 1984 I guess wasn't supposed to be the end of the world, but it wasn't supposed to be recognizable. Instead, I ate free at McD's all year long - bless you, American athletes.

Y2K - fizzle.

And so here we are, with another chance to party before the end of the world. Will you party like you didi last time the world's imminent doom was upon us... or are you still laughing at those that do?

That, and I like Prince. A lot. Yet not much for showtunes.

Archived