Home

What are you drinking?

Qui-Gon Glenn

I collect rainwater and distill it to ensure a pure water-drinking experience. This is the secret of my longevity.

I would think it's because you live in India... It's not the kind of country I imagine to have a huge supply of CLEAN drinking water.

As for me... I drink nothing but...

coca-cola-main-design.jpg

I collect rainwater and distill it to ensure a pure water-drinking experience. This is the secret of my longevity.

At last, it is revealed. The subterfuge has succeeded :shock:

Well, water is amongst the many bev's we consume at work, urluckyday... lots of gatorade, soda, juice, coffee, 5 hour, etc... Craft services has a too abundant supply and choice, but in the summer heat of the South, water is a necessity.

I just find it interesting that only one company cares to make it plain exactly what where and how their water is processed.

Personally, I drink tap at home... I am old school that way I guess.

Smart Water, though I'm looking into purificaiton and ionizaiton systems for the home.

Chodiepop: Flathead lake monster gourmet soda. It is nice and filling unlike most other sodas leaving you wanting more. Cane sugar is marginally better for you like that. I mostly get the sour cherry flavor though there are several other *wonderful* flavors.

Buy at Raley's.

Mmm, I'd be fiending for some right now if I hadn't just eaten dinner. That's the catch 22--the sugar itself isn't addictive but you'll never want to stop drinking it because it tastes that ****ing good.

Archived