Home

Oh my... Wander.. err.. Wonder Woman

ChAiNz.2da

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/nbc-passes-on-wonder-woman-pilot--2972

Don't guess anyone here'll be too broken hearted.

hehehe.. can't say I'm surprised (or disappointed as Totenkopf says) ;)

Between the horrible costume(s) and dreadful script.. I didn't see any type of salvation for that mess ;)

Wouldn't mind seeing a good Wonder Woman movie being developed eventually.. just not what was being presented to us this time.

OMG, the theme from the 70s Wonder Woman show just popped into my head. I'd completely forgotten how truly horrible it was. It has to be the worst TV show theme ever. Well, except for Friends, of course. That'll always be the worst.

So, the show wasn't picked up, huh? Neither surprising nor tragic.

true that, in the UK Friends is the most syndicated TV show, even now, its on at like 7am, 12pm, 6pm, on multiple channels.. sometimes they have whole days dedicated to it lol.

Oh no..you poor bastards. It's like some damn disease spreading across the globe! I never thought it would get that far.

Don't guess anyone here'll be too broken hearted.

WELL I AM!.........naaah, not really. :dozey: Easy come, easy go.......

hehehe.. can't say I'm surprised (or disappointed as Totenkopf says) ;)

Between the horrible costume(s) and dreadful script.. I didn't see any type of salvation for that mess ;)

Wouldn't mind seeing a good Wonder Woman movie being developed eventually.. just not what was being presented to us this time.

A JLA movie would be awesome. I'd soil myself if they announced it, but I'm sure I read somewhere it wouldn't happen because DC said their characters are "stronger" than Marvel's, so it wouldn't work to have them all in the same movie...Which kind of makes sense.

Archived