Home

May 21st Doomsday? :(

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As amusing as this is in a KotOR forum, I believe he's referring to the Leviathan. Look it up on Wikipedia.

Nah, i was referring to the beast that rises out of the sea, which teams up with the beast out of the earth and the dragon (Satan) to do battle with Jesus in His super-form. Jesus promptly kicks their asses in an epic battle where stuff gets destroyed.

They're all metaphorical prophecies, but i reckon it would be pretty darn epic if it were made into a literally interpreted [decent] video game...

Nah, i was referring to the beast that rises out of the sea, which teams up with the beast out of the earth and the dragon (Satan) to do battle with Jesus in His super-form. Jesus promptly kicks their asses in an epic battle where stuff gets destroyed.

Does Jesus at one point say, "I've had with mother****ing turning the mother****ing other cheek!"

If only it were literal. It refers to military forces. Infantry (earth) and Navy (sea).

But hey, an entire valley gets drenched in a five foot deep blood flood. :thmbup1:

Archived