Home

May 21st Doomsday? :(

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*sits atop a big stone throne, about to herd all the christians into a dimly lit room, with speakers around. About to laugh so hard into a microphone*

Where the **** is your rapture then?

You should just stop talking until you hit puberty. Maybe even about a decade past that, come to think of it.

In other news, gonna get me one of these t-shirts for work on Monday:

work.7155142.1.fig,white,mens,ffffff.i-survived-the-rapture-tshirt-v3.jpg

Worst. Rapture. Ever.

Wasn't that bad... got to watch Kurt Russell kick ass against Lo Pan.

But anyway, I'm already bored of all of this, it was fun to make fun of it while it was happening but now it's lame again... *finds something else to amuse himself* oh look, a butterfly... *follows it*

I must admit, part of me is a bit disappointed. Now I have to work the rest of the long weekend.

bit disappointed myself to be honest. bit of oblivion would go down well, as i can't see myself being spared if the rapture ever does come round fo realz.

Well, the Mayans are now on the clock for upcoming end of the world predictions.
Mayans are smarter in their predictions. Predict it to be far into the future, so there's no chance of being shown wrong in front of the camera, with all the shame that comes with it. (Of course, the Mayans never predicted the end of the world to be 2012)

@Astor and Jae

why such flaming!?!?! rtthkesthpoijaeth

EDIT: Hold on Jae, when did I say I didn't believe in the holocaust? my issue with the holocaust is that people only seem to recognise the Jewish part of it, when there were actually a lot more than just jews that were killed in the camps.

@Topic

Oh well, Hell will be fun anyways. I mean come on, how many people in the world AREN'T actually going to hell? Hell's gonna be cool.

Archived