Home

May 21st Doomsday? :(

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok my Dad is going Crazy about Saturday and tomorrow he wants to spend $1,300.

Hes never Done this before.

So this MAY be our last 2 days.

Will it Really be the end?

I would advise him against it. I believe that we truly won't know when the end of this world is until it comes. Therefore, I believe neither May 21st nor 2012 will be the end of this world. :)

My thinking is, if the world is going to end, its going to be like Nike - its just gonna do it. No time to prepare, no worrying about it, just finished.

Anyway, if it was going to end, why would it do it by America's timezones? It gets to midnight in Europe first, so wouldn't it start then?

I guess it's time to lay it all on the line then and confess my true feelings before it's too late! D3... I... I... I love you, I always have. *makes out with D3*

I love you too...but oh! It's already tomorrow for you and you're still alive! :heart:

harold-camping.jpg

I just read a little about this Harold Camping guy, he last predicted the end of the world to be September 6, 1994. Like his gusto, “if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.”

I wonder what his speech will be tomorrow...

Ok my Dad is going Crazy about Saturday and tomorrow he wants to spend $1,300.

Hes never Done this before.

So this MAY be our last 2 days.

Will it Really be the end?

Uh your dad isn't buying into Harold Camping's BS is he? Because the so called "prophet" predicted the world as going to end a few times before this, but hey if more people want to willingly fund this loon's vacation trip more power to them. Lol if we're going off of the Mayan's calendar for our end times then we may as well include Atlantis, Never Land, Oz :rolleyes:

I'm glad some told me about it,...I could have slept through it and missed the whole thing.

Maybe it's like the clock thing and the next day boom we will be cave people starting again......as we will beckicking our xbox 360 since we cant remember how to turn it one :-p

Me~ "God some one is saying the world will end tomorrow!"

God~ "OH HELL NO!!!"

Me~ "For real?"

God~ "Fo shizzle!"

Deuteronomy 18:22 (King James Version)

22When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Just thought I would through in that verse in case any one would be interested.

I love you too...but oh! It's already tomorrow for you and you're still alive! :heart:

Technically the destruction is supposed to start at 6pm Saturday, and it's only 3:25 in Tonga right now. It's going to spread all over the Earth at the speed of the Earth's revolution, so that the earthquakes swamp each longitude at the corresponding 6pm.

The ISS guys have it easy, the bastards.

harold-camping.jpg

I just read a little about this Harold Camping guy, he last predicted the end of the world to be September 6, 1994. Like his gusto, “if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.”

To quote some guy on youtube: "Well, he's done it before, so i guess he's not a noob..." :lol:

@pic: :rofl:

http://transmitters_revenge.tripod.com/doomsday_list.html

Okay, looks like once we get passed 2018 we're all in the clear!

Isaac Newton made a prediction for the rapture too. He reckoned it could not be any sooner than 2060.

If all this date mongering weren't garbage, i'd be inclined to put my money on the guy who made calculus and revolutionized physics..

Technically the destruction is supposed to start at 6pm Saturday, and it's only 3:25 in Tonga right now. It's going to spread all over the Earth at the speed of the Earth's revolution, so that the earthquakes swamp each longitude at the corresponding 6pm.

The ISS guys have it easy, the bastards.

I find that strange. I'd think that something like this would be instantaneous, not by timezone. I'd say something like 3 or 6pm in Jerusalem, Israel. (Cause, youknow. Everything happens in Jerusalem)

Jai'galaar Bralor on page one beat me to my response. I'd like to know what this Harold Camping would have to say in reply.

Actually, no I don't. The world has ended any number of times in my life, or so I heard it would.

Isaac Newton made a prediction for the rapture too. He reckoned it could not be any sooner than 2060.

If all this date mongering weren't garbage, i'd be inclined to put my money on the guy who made calculus and revolutionized physics..

I'd put my faith in Archimedes. The world will not end. IT WILL NEVER END IF YOU KEEP EATING BEANS OH GOD BEANS WHY DO WE EAT BEANS

I find that strange. I'd think that something like this would be instantaneous, not by timezone. I'd say something like 3 or 6pm in Jerusalem, Israel. (Cause, youknow. Everything happens in Jerusalem)

God was inspired by 2012, apparently.

I find it hilarious that idiots who predict the world to end get so much publicity. Especially the ones who base their clais on "evidence" they derived from the Bible. You know, the book that was written by countless pretty much anonymous authors hundreds of years after the events they depict, and then put together by a bunch of people somewhere in the 500s or the 600s (can´t remember when it actually happened...) who only included the parts that agreed with their religion´s established views.

Archived