Home

May 21st Doomsday? :(

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, no one in Australia wants to be like America unless you're a teen girl.

Secondly, Queensland is has the most concentration of serious business religious people... it's also known for having the most racists in the country as well and is where an Australian branch of the KKK started... though I don't think they ever got anywhere with that.

Thirdly, Religion is actually on the decline in Australia... so much so that various religions are pissing themselves cause they don't know what to do.

Because it'd be a pointless step to take and since the world is ending pretty soon you'd be wasting precious time when you could be doing other things/people.

:carms:

Step back before you hurt yourself and let the pro's handle this.

:rolleyes: Yeah......right. If the world ends tomorrow, the $$ will really be worth nothing. If you're dad "loves" you and is remotely intelligent....it should take little effort to convince him of your plan. Besides, if the "pros" are handling it....you still have to pay the cost of freight today. Maybe you should just settle for whores instead. ;)

Firstly, no one in Australia wants to be like America unless you're a teen girl.

Secondly, Queensland is has the most concentration of serious business religious people... it's also known for having the most racists in the country as well and is where an Australian branch of the KKK started... though I don't think they ever got anywhere with that.

Thirdly, Religion is actually on the decline in Australia... so much so that various religions are pissing themselves cause they don't know what to do.

heheh... just pulling your leg, Lynk. ;)

Now my Dad told me he was joking, but why do they keep coming up with this BS?

Tell your dad it's not a joke because Jesus has shown up in Australia. He better get down here fast before the whole apocalypse goes down otherwise he's gonna miss out on his ticket to heaven.

Do it now. Stop reading this post, get off the computer and run to him now. RUN! RUN NOW!

I heard bliplits about this guy saying doomsday is upon us but frankly I have not paid attention. If anything I am more for reading what it says in the good Book and then some since I have dabbled in the gospels and books that were not chosen for inclusion by the Council of Nicea.

Hey at least I know I got one more year. Bring on 2012 and I'll live life to the fullest.

Archived