• Telos
    • 2012 mod looks way better
    • 2011 mod looks way better
    • Score 10
    • Score 9
    • Score 8
    • Score 7
    • Score 6 and below

This is it the visual upgrade enhancement for the sith lords. These textures are in TGA format. There also in an self extracting exe format all you have to do is point the install to the override directory.

Mod Link

http://www.moddb.com/members/xarwarrz/addons

Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/XediiXarwarz?feature=mhee

DXUN

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
K2_00266_1.png

K2_00265_1.png

Onderon

Show spoiler
K2_00230_1.png

Dantooine

Show spoiler
K2_00224_1.png

K2_00254_1.png

Korriban

Show spoiler
K2_00255_1.png

K2_00227_1.png

Malachore

Show spoiler
K2_00264_1.png

K2_00263_1.png

Nar Shaadaa

Show spoiler
K2_00259_1.png

K2_00261_1.png

Telos

Show spoiler
K2_00234_1.png

K2_00258_1.png

Yea its a dark city so i wanted something to counter that...i also have replacement texture in the files for anyone who dont like the purple glow

Jeez, you've thought about everything! Xedii Xarwarz, your work is fantastic and I can see the progression in your skill too! This is amazing!

Jeez, you've thought about everything! Xedii Xarwarz, your work is fantastic and I can see the progression in your skill too! This is amazing!

Thanks i have gotten more organized and creative over the years since 2007. But i think its time to exit modding stage left.

EEGAD this is amazing.

I just got the Ebon Hawk reskin and am loving it.

Thanks glad you liked it

Thanks i have gotten more organized and creative over the years since 2007. But i think its time to exit modding stage left.

Thanks glad you liked it

Very cool. I'm on Nar Shaddaa at the moment and it's definately more interesting looking. It just sucks we can't control the textures better if you know what I mean. Like what gets a texture and what dosen't if they are using the same names.

Cannot wait to try Dxun and Onderon!

Malachor and Korriban I'm a little unsure about.

Korriban is actually fine, just the colors are throwing me off a little. It could be fine though.

Malachor, I'm used to the marble walkway and while the interior reskin is technically nice, it still seems weird (maybe cuz I'm too used to the old version).

Very cool. I'm on Nar Shaddaa at the moment and it's definately more interesting looking. It just sucks we can't control the textures better if you know what I mean. Like what gets a texture and what dosen't if they are using the same names.

Yea i just work around it best i can

Xarwarz, could you post your new skins for the Ebon Hawk in your original post?

Actually i didnt redo the eben hawk to 2011 version is available at the above link

Cannot wait to try Dxun and Onderon!

Malachor and Korriban I'm a little unsure about.

Korriban is actually fine, just the colors are throwing me off a little. It could be fine though.

Malachor, I'm used to the marble walkway and while the interior reskin is technically nice, it still seems weird (maybe cuz I'm too used to the old version).

Yea i put focus on exteriors in this mod..pics are deceiving at times. thats why i tell people to try first...Yes i know some textures take a minute to get used too but at least its easy on the eyes eh

looks great Xar..kinda diggin how Malachor looks...unsure about Onderon..but we'll see...nice job.

Thanks..onderon was a hard one like nar shadaa there so many shared textures on these levels its like a puzzle but i did what i could i think it came out nice

Extremely Sexy <3 It looks a lot smoother than before. I think it's just my graphics card but before there were some lines in between every square these textures were applied to. Now it looks much smoother, and much sexier. Very good job man. :)

Thanks id recommend a an up to date graphics card for this one.

Couldn't download it. Said the site didn't have any mirror sites

The site seems to be having issues have to try later

Well, I love the level of detail, but the colors are too "loud" in most places, and look too much like a solid sheet of texture. It's kind of reminiscent of an old PS1 Tomb Raider game in some places, most notably Telos' interior and Feedon Nadd's tomb's interior. It looks totally different in the videos from the screenshots; the screenshots are extremely flattering.

Well, I love the level of detail, but the colors are too "loud" in most places, and look too much like a solid sheet of texture. It's kind of reminiscent of an old PS1 Tomb Raider game in some places, most notably Telos' interior and Feedon Nadd's tomb's interior. It looks totally different in the videos from the screenshots; the screenshots are extremely flattering.

Yea i had to work based on where the texture got shared in certain areas to avoid to many odd textures showing up in the wrong place. If i used a texture with lines in freedom tomb then it would have looked odd in some places, so i used two different solid textures for it.

The new skybox for the Telos Polar Plateau is STUNNING! Mountains, vistas, and lakes! Obsidian should be ashamed of themselves for the one they had put in.

Thanks does wonders for that spot

Would your 2011 TSL Mod or your 2012 TSL Mod more closely resemble the KotOR 2012 one?

So far I really like the 2012 TSL one from the screens and such so good job 10/10 BUT I don't want to install it and then go back and forth between KotOR Dantooine/Korriban and TSL Dantooine/Korriban and see drastic changes.

Would your 2011 TSL Mod or your 2012 TSL Mod more closely resemble the KotOR 2012 one?

So far I really like the 2012 TSL one from the screens and such so good job 10/10 BUT I don't want to install it and then go back and forth between KotOR Dantooine/Korriban and TSL Dantooine/Korriban and see drastic changes.

Well the noticable factors from thos planets would be the rocks on the tsl 2012 are more realistic in depth of perception...meaning the cracks and bulging rocks have a shadow between them

• 2 weeks later...

Archived