Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stepmom had surgery on her head. She took a fall off a bike about ten years ago, and a couple of months after that she started having fluid buildup in her head causing pressure on her brain.

That happened again, causing the confusion. I guess the problem can periodically reoccur once you have had it.

They opened her skull again to relieve the pressure. She's doing OK. Recovering.

I'm burnt out. So many days at work in a row without a day off is making me goofy.

i think myfitnesspal.com may end up being the death of me.

heh girl im talking to apparantly getting back with her ex. figures! ill give it a week before i just block/remove her from my life. aint nobody got time for friendzone.

Work party today. Lots of pizza, chips, cookies, and soda!

And Fruit Ninja Kinect, Raving Rabbids, Mortal Kombat, and Dance Central on a movie screen with a hi-def projector, and a huge sound system.

936426_10151417850423461_1011463170_n.jpg

944542_10151417857788461_1368440560_n.jpg

nothing wrong with online only, most parts of the u.s. have access to high speed internet connection.....

See: SimCity, Diablo 3, World of Warcraft at Launch, Neverwinter, Starcraft II (Disconnects at major tournaments during the finals).

So... Nope. **** always on online DRM

D3's online gold economy just hit the crapper. Someone found a gold exploit in the Auction house.

DRM is just stupid. Online only DRM is stupider, never again will I buy a game with online DRM. TOR books removed it from all its media and has not had any increase in Pirating. In fact I know one author, David Weber, had a huge increase in sales when he offered up his First Honor Harrington novel "On Basilisk station" for free online.

Long weekend off coming up. Yay.

Today will be my last day working this stretch. I have only had one full day off since 4/20. Most of the days I have worked since then have been long and/or stressful. For example: today is easy, but I've been here since before 7:30 am, and will be here for another 3 or 4 hours.

Burn out doesn't begin to describe it...

Of course, it could have been worse: If it hadn't been for the marathon incident, I would have only had 2 full days off since 4/7.

Archived