Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Chev is currently hunting down evil Chev*

Come out come out wherever you are...

*Evil Chev walks out of the shadows and hits Chev with some sort of beam weapon.*

There. Now I can finally kill you the way you were meant to die

*Catgirl Chev is now regular Chev. and she's naked for some reason*

You don't have to do this!

*Evil Chev smiles an evil smile at her*

Oh but I do. I have seen the universe, I have seen the evil it offers, the temptation. and you as part of an organization that protects that horrible evil, must die.

*Chev fires off a shot from her Blaster/Shotgun that hits Evil Chev right between the eyes*

*Evil Chev takes a step back*

You fool. you do realize that you can't kill me right?

I can try

*Chev lays in a firing barrage that would have taken out most enemies but after it's done, Evil Chev smiles and raises her Blaster/Bazooka.*

Time to die.

*Chev looks Evil chev in the eyes and smiles*

Someone will stop you. Good always prevails over evil.

*Evil Chev grins and brings up her Blaster/Bazooka and fires it*

*Chev is blasted away into nothingness just as the others arrive to combat evil chev*

*Evil Chev brushes off the TARDIS hitting her, dodges Alkonium's claws, and shoots at CQ with her Blaster/Bazooka*

If the one who was responisble for my very creation couldn't stop me, what makes you fools think you have a chance?

*Evil Chev grabs CQ and Alkonium by the throat and begins to choke them*

As soon as you two are finished I'll finish the rest of your pitiful organization off.

*Chev's ashes begin to blow around the three combatants*

*Evil Chev doesnt seem to notice*

How to kill you...I could crush your neck right now...but where's the fun in that?

*Chev's ashes are now spinning rapidly around Evil Chev*

*Evil Chev finally takes notice*

What is that?

*Chev's voice echoes from around the room*

I can't let you stay here, you are far to dangerous, I'm taking you to a place where you and I will engage in enternal battle, forever

*Chev's ashes engulf Evil Chev and Evil Chev dissapears with the ashes in a flash of white light, leaving CQ and Alkonium on the floor*

*cough*

I saved the good Chev, and then noticed the carnage that followed. Thanks for turning me back. We should destroy that gun before anything else goes wrong.

Edit -

Wait! Lets put good Chev on trial, and see if he can prove his innocence.

Archived