Home

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle

Udvarnoky

Sorry to be a spoilsport, but I highly doubt Spielberg or Lucas have had an iota of creative input.

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2024/sep/17/indiana-jones-and-the-great-circle-video-game-film-machinegames

Howard and MachineGames have also been in touch throughout development with Lucas and Spielberg themselves. “They’ve been constantly involved,” says Andersson, smiling. “We’ve provided them with regular production updates through the whole project.”

This is marketing speak for 'we sent some emails to a Lucasfilm address that never got passed on'.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimeGentleman said:

Sorry to be a spoilsport, but I highly doubt Spielberg or Lucas have had an iota of creative input.

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2024/sep/17/indiana-jones-and-the-great-circle-video-game-film-machinegames

This is marketing speak for 'we sent some emails to a Lucasfilm address that never got passed on'.

Still its good to see theyve took an interest in it to see how things are and give their approval if needed

21 hours ago, TimeGentleman said:

I think you're right. Pure marketing talk.

Hmm... Maybe I'll send an email to Lucasfilm once a month too, so I can say I'm regularly involved with Lucas and Spielberg.

"Hey guys, playing Fate of Atlantis again. Here's a picture of me playing the game. Still waiting for your reply. Love."

Edited by Lagomorph01
  • Haha 1