Home

So....

Guest General Crespin

Guest General Crespin

THese are the so called GB forums now huh......

:indy: YODA!!! omg sign my whip!!!

:evanpiel: IM NOT YODA!!!!

:indy: Ya ok Yoda, sign!

:evanpiel: *runs*

:indy: Hey get back here! *runs after him*

:syoda: What?

Originally posted by Lemon Head

personally i think that Dildo-Cam forum is totally gay, i mean it's mostly dark, they should have a little torch on the end or something....whoops wrong site

Right so you may be a mod, but i'd apreciate it if you didn't use 'gay' as in insult on the forums, or anywhere. Perhaps giving a second thought that some people may actually be insulted by how you use it would help your current not-so-good reputation with some people.

Originally posted by Courthold

Right so you may be a mod, but i'd apreciate it if you didn't use 'gay' as in insult on the forums, or anywhere. Perhaps giving a second thought that some people may actually be insulted by how you use it would help your current not-so-good reputation with some people.

I did actually edit out "gay" from his message, but he obviously put it back in. In italics. Not good.

oh sorry, i didn;t know i was offending anyone, where i live it's not even offensive to gay people. i am not homophobic, i have many gay friends (including my own sister) it's just something i say - but if people REALLY do have an issue with it then i'll cut it out

also, as to people not liking me, i can't help that, if i was just a registered user i would still act the same way and i'm sorry if people find that offensive. being an admin doesn't make me a special case, if there's trouble i'll stop it, if there's issues i'll deal with it, if things are considered distasteful they can be edited and that includes my own posts of course.

i have now been told that saying the word "gay" was offensive despite my reasons given above and thats fine by me, but i wont change who i fundamentally am just to increase my reputation. i'm here to help, not to win popularity contests

Archived