Home

Call to arms.

Skinkie

Attention friends of Sam and Max, for those of you who haven't been able to keep up with some of the recent conversations I thought I should let you know that myself and sheaday6 have started an invasion into the Galactic Battlegrounds forums, go to their off topic area and click on THE BIZARREST THREAD EVER, remember, your country needs you!!!

Originally posted by Schmatz

Boba Rhett has a tendency to lock threads... he threatened to do it to me and this other guy on the indyjones.net forums... it's not like anyone gives a ****.... we were just having fun... he has a happy trigger finger...

Lol. I doubt you've ever even seen me close one. I usually just threaten so the good conversation in the thread can continue. You shouldn't go accusing someone like that when you really have no idea what's going on.

Originally posted by Skinkie

Attention friends of Sam and Max, for those of you who haven't been able to keep up with some of the recent conversations I thought I should let you know that myself and sheaday6 have started an invasion into the Galactic Battlegrounds forums, go to their off topic area and click on THE BIZARREST THREAD EVER, remember, your country needs you!!!

1.) Skinkie and Sheaday: Don't try to represent us on your crusade, or whatever the hell you're doing. You guys aren't going to get our support if you keep marching around in the name of Sam and Max, making it such a big deal. First of all, you guys are new to the community and we don't know you very well. Second, I doubt many people here have any beef with the SW communities you're trying to crush, or something (I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but whatever it is, quit it).

2.) Whoever is locking topics on our forums needs to quit it. These boards are moderated under our standards. If you feel that something is wrong send the proper mods a message explaining what is wrong, and let the judgment lie with them.

I dunno whats going on but the guy gettin mad over peeps sayin how much that pic looks like harry potter. Man, If you don't like it, don't read it. If people think so and say so, and you don't like it, you don't shut them down, you aren't parenting them, so just don't look at it, go away. ignore it. get FUCCING real.

I know they were disturbing your **** and you should deal with it. but what they say about you amongst themselves is their business. basically what i'm trying to say here is, if you don't like it, get the fucc out. simple as that.

Euh... question to you all....

WHY are you doing it??? just because i asked a question a couple of weeks ago??? or just becuse you all HATE star wars fans ???

because im a Star Wars fan... it doesnt mean i dont like other things and games. i play a lot of Monkey island and Grim Fandango. and im looking for a copy of Sam and Max... so..

But can you give me and other people a reason??? a GOOD one why you are doing it???

Archived