Home

New Animutation.

Trapezoid

Like my new Animutation? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=41181  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Like my new Animutation? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=41181

• I love it! Best Animutation yet!
    • Pretty damn good.
    • You're losing the magic, Neil
    • wtf is tihs shiit it socks i hat itt

Originally posted by Schmatz

:tsk::tsk::tsk: That's three tisks... I didn't see ONE picture of Colin in it :tsk:

Uh... whoops. Well, there is now. :D

Originally posted by Schmatz

Other than that it kicked ass. THose reviewers at newgrounds don't know what they are saying :p

They never do. :(

Originally posted by Trapezoid

And they should stop accepting those damn stick figure animations teenagers make in their spare time after school.

hey hey HEY! Kung Fu was a stick figure animation and that's probably one of the best pieces of flash the world has seen

Originally posted by Lemon Head

hey hey HEY! Kung Fu was a stick figure animation and that's probably one of the best pieces of flash the world has seen

No, the Xiao Xiao one's awesome, I'm talking about the ones that stupid teenagers make on their friends' trial copies of flash, with tiny text that appears for one frame while the stick figures stand in place, or have sex, or get their heads knocked off resulting in a plain red circle of blood.

I don't like the elite high production value animations at Newgrounds either. Too slow, about one joke per minute, and the swooping, noisy menu effects.

This rules so much. I've watched it about three or four times when I first downloaded it.

And I realy wouldn't have recognized Einstein if you hadn't pointed out the fact that 'Coldhart' was him, Trap.

Just one thing... Where is the song from?

Archived