Home

Lord of the Spam: Fellowship of the Forum

Boba Rhett

Ok, here's how this works. In this thread were going to act out the entire LOTR story line only we'll base it off of this forum and the happenings in it. Everyone who wants to play a part must "call" the character they want to be before we start. I shall be Gandalf.

Lets try and get at least 4 more character spots filled before we start.

For now, we only need people to play:

Gollum

Merry

Pippin

Legolas

Gimli

Aragorn

Frodo

Bilbo

Arwen

Galadriel

Boromir

Sauron

Sauruman

Sam

If I'm forgetting anyone major, just tell me. :) Special thanks to Rommel for starting the whole thing off. ;)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go! The story is starting. I shall be the narrator as well as Gandalf. When were all done, I'll post the completed story for all to read. *WARNING* If you don't wanna know even a very twisted version of the lotr story, don't read this. :D

All that should not have been forgotten is now lost. For none that remember, live to tell the tale....

In the beginning, three rings of power were forged and given to the great forummers of old. Seven lesser rings were given to the wisest of the forummers, the Senators. The rings of power, endowed the three with great power and the ability to protect their fellow forummers. But deep in the dark caverns of the off-topic forum in the fires of Mount "tell you I will", the evil spammer, Rommel, forged an evil ring, a spamming ring, one to rule them all. He also gave 9 rings to random forummers, giving them great spamming abilities.

One by one, each forum fell to the tyranny of Rommel and his nine SpamWraiths. But the last remaining free forummers of Middle Forum joined together to fight the dark forces of Rommel. But the power of spam could not be undone.... Sherack the Great was struck down by the evil Rommel. Leon, finding himself face to face with Rommel and with little hope left, picked up Sheracks' sword and smote Rommels ring off his hand. Rommel and his dark forces were defeated.

The mighty leader of the Elves, an immortal and beautiful race, ChrisC3po took Leon down into the fires of mount, "tell you I will" and instructed him to cast the spam ring into the fire; but the race of men is easily corrupted. Leon took the ring and claimed it as his own; but the ring betrayed Leon and the greed of man caused him to fall. Lost for many weeks, the ring of spam laid, forgotten. Until it was found by the creature, Eets. Eets took the ring into the vast caverns of the Announcement forum and there he remained for hundreds of minutes but then the ring abandoned Eets and was found by the most unlikely person....

The story shall continue when I regain feeling in my fingers or when someone takes the role of Bilbo. :D

Until I get the next part written, here are some pictures of the characters so you can all get a mental picture of what's going on. :) More will be coming soon.

Legolas, played by Clefo "Clefolas"

clefolas.jpg

Arwen, played by Thrawn

thrawn-arwen3.jpg

Gandalf, played by Rhett

gandalfrhett.JPG

Enjoy! :D

Archived