Home

Prepare to Hate this page.

Bobbin

http://www.justadventure.com

Never Go There

This site prouds itself on being the most popular adventure game site on the internet but it is also the crappiest.

Reading the review section it is hard to control my anger.

They gave The Secret of Monkey Island a mark of C- while Blair Witch Part Two gets a A-. Someone give me a gun so I can personally go hunt this guy down and kill him.

Oh, yeah. They don't think that the new Sam and Max game is being made. Like Infinite Machine is spending millions on developing the game without the rights to?

I've had to stop visiting that page, since my visit is another hit counted. And they love their hits.

Edit by Metallus: vB barfed when I tried to delete one of my double posts, and then when I tried to edit the message that wouldn't go away, it took me to remi's post, and I overwrote it. Confound it all. I'm really sorry, Remi.

I used it all the time when I had to play through DOTT eleven times. (Long story. I bet my mate I could complete it in an hour, he didn't believe me, so I did. Then he said see how many times you can do it in one day... so, it was cold outside so I did it, and called him each time I completed it. I got bored after about 9.5 hours.)

Archived