Home

Brick

I guess I have to swallow my pride and admit that I can't figure out how to set up an avatar. I know where to find the option at the bottom of the options list in User CP, but I simply don't see how to actually select an avatar. Could something in my browser be set wrong?

I can just see the look on the faces of those who have probably explained this to countless newbies...

Just an FYI...

There currently seems to be a problem uploading and linking to new avatars. Quite a few members are highlighting this problem, and AFAIK, ZeroXcape is working on resolving the issue.

So, if anyone is having a problem with their avatar, please post in this thread. ;)

SlowbieOne, thanks for the reply, but you just told me what I said I already knew. When I click "Change Avatar" it takes mo to a screen that says "Thank you for updating your profile, Brick." The only other thing in the section is "More info" which is completely uninformative (as much so as the FAQ question on this subject). How are you supposed to select one? And what kind of problem is being reported, Stormhammer? More of the same? I've seen a few Avatars change lately, so I figure I'm doing something wrong.

Archived