Home

I´m crazy and today it´s my bday!!!!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna say hello again to everyone, i had some time to not enter the forum, so i wanna say hi to all and say that today is my Bday Let´s party!!!!!!!!

party.gifxlbirthday.gif HAPPY BDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!partysmiley.gifhb2.gif

I think I ned to calm and do not eat a lot of candies, it makes me fell more crazy than my normal level of insanity hehehe, well, see you later!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like alchohol. I'll take a keg of mountain dew though. :D DIE SPERM DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eheheheheheheheheheheheheh ok now i'm ready to take on GED prep test.....COME HERE SCIENCE LET ME KILL YOU!! O WAIT I DID THAT YESTERDAY! ART & LANGUAGE U GONNA DIE!!!!!!

see, i get violent with mountain dew, if i drank alchohol, i'd be banned from these forums. (i'd head to jk2.net and flame every1 who doesn't like TPM and skirt the censor on top of that)

You are crazy guys, :p:D, well, I´m 18 now and I still have dolls in my room hehe, but not common dolls and I´m happy cause a frind gave me a snake doll, it´s so cute and it will be the sister of my old snake doll :D

the only problem is that all the people gave me chocolates, I´m too crazy now

Originally posted by Wraith 8

so what did Dark Sad Shadow give you???? or shouldnt i ask? :D

i mean you 2 were acting realy weird on msn lately :D:p;)

i read that....

:cool:

well not too much only flowers....... :( i was having a very had day, that day (14 march) it was my sister´s wedding... so i wasnt able to be with her all the day :(

Archived