Home

What kind of car do you drive?

Kylilin

My car is ummm..... all the colors of the rainbow and it has ummmm.... five wheels and it can fly and.......... ok ok, I don't have a car.... :D

I don't even have a clue what I get when I do finally get one. I don't fit into most cars very well, ya see. :D

I don't either...I'm 6'3" (that's 6 feet, 3 inches for all who don't know and no, I won't convert it to meters)...I had to push the seat all the way back and down to keep my knees from hitting the steering wheel. I don't even think I'm all that tall...someone needs to talk to the car manufacturers ( :edeaths: )

:atat:

Right now I drive my 91 Nissan "stealth" sentra. In August I plan to get either a 02 Maxima Se or 02 Sentra SE-R V type. I havent decided yet. The Max is about 7 G's more, so I dont know. It will depend what mood I am in.

I know somebody will ask "Shark, why is your 91 Senta Xe a stealth?" I will tell you why. When I am rolllin' round town, I gets no attention from any women!! I am invisible, hence, stealth!

Originally posted by Uutont Fær Uulion

Blue 2000 Sedona bicycle

I find this thread to be biased

I hear you pal. I'm on a Trek 4900, 2001 model. 21 inch aluminium frame, disc brakes, Judy TT rock shox, and 24 speed Deore chain set!!!

Oh yeah my zone name is dudeonabike :cool:

Welll a lot of time i drive my moms car... she has a Peugeot 206... its a cool car... im driving tomorrow to work :D

peugeot%20206.jpg

and my dad owns a Volvo V70... a real big car... it drives nice and has some real power... but it is a bit to big for me.

merismus%5CGallery%5Cc438122a.jpg

but hey... everybody has a dream.. dont they??? well i have..

its a realy old model... but man.. do i think it is cool

lamborghini.jpg

or maybe i should go after this one:

Ferrari.jpg

i cant deside :D

Archived