Home

SW Books

I just got some great news from TFN (pardon me if I was slow to get this, but still)

There will be TWO Timothy Zahn SW novels in the future.

It was asked if Boba Fett would appear in the New Jedi Order series, to which the reply was "The series isn't finished." Expect a return of Fett at some point.

Expect the Expanded Universe to show Luke and Leia learn about Anakin and Padme. This will probbably be after Episode III before it happens.

Stupidity:mad: ---\/

Part of the reason Anakin was killed wwas because of his name. Having both an Anakin Solo and an Anakin Skywalker was thought to be confusing.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Whatch, I bet they kill Fett off now. :rolleyes:

[EU BASHER]

But Rhett, He's Already Dead! ;)

[/EU BASHER] :p

j/k

I've read alot of SW novels, and I have to agree, the NJO series...well... sucks! (For lack of a better word!) :D

What?!? i love the NJO, i love all the star wars novels i've read (which is pretty much all of them available).

Sure, the plot may be a little less exciting and they may not be as excellently written as Zahn's are, but they are still very fun to read and therefore worthwhile.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

NJO killed Chewie. That automatically makes it crap.

Then how will you feel when all the main characters we know well today...all die of old age in say...20 to 30 years, assuming they live that long.

Its only natural that characters die. I'm suprised that it hasn't happened before now with a main character. I commend the NJO for tking such bold steps towards "reality" by doing the inevitable. Would you rather him have lived and then die later in some hospital because he is so old?

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Its only natural that characters die. I'm suprised that it hasn't happened before now with a main character. I commend the NJO for tking such bold steps towards "reality" by doing the inevitable. Would you rather him have lived and then die later in some hospital because he is so old?

Yes. Dieing is much better than being killed!

Archived