Home

Clothes styles

I'm bored, so i'll start a new thread...

What is your main type of clothing that you enjoy wearing the most?

For me, it's my plain black pair of sweatpants and my plain black tshirt and my black 'work' shoes that have a steel toe...perfect for ass-kicking if the need ever arises. :D

I feel very comfortable in these clothes....and i feel like kyle in mots. hehehehe

I never wear jeans. Ever. I hardly ever wear denim. Mostly I wear comfy cargo pants or workout pants. Then I wear a T-shirt, usually white, then a short sleeve button-up shirt or my fencing sweatshirt over it. Everything I wear is usually dark in tone. Nothing bright. I don't like bright colors.

Originally posted by Rogue15

I'm bored, so i'll start a new thread...

What is your main type of clothing that you enjoy wearing the most?

For me, it's my plain black pair of sweatpants and my plain black tshirt and my black 'work' shoes that have a steel toe...perfect for ass-kicking if the need ever arises. :D

I feel very comfortable in these clothes....and i feel like kyle in mots. hehehehe

:D What a scrub:D j/k

Eh...long pants and a T-shirt...what ever's in my closet...a somewhat preppy look...though not entirely.

Blue or black Jeans + black belt + monochromatic collared shirt. Could be green, purple, blue, red, flourescent pink (j/k) or black. I wear all black alot. :)

Yeah, and black shoes...the kind you can run in. I run alot. :D

why all the people ask that the other is gothic if he/she uses black clothes??????? i always hate that, or when you dress in a special form, all the people say something about you just for your clothes, in my school all the people know me and some of them are scared only cause i use black clothes, they know who am i and another guy, only cause we use that clothes, I hate those ideas:mad:

I wear a spandex jumpsuit and figure-exposing undergarments, topped off by a beautiful red cape.

And that S on my chest doesn't just mean Superman, it means Sexy too!

[/speaking with a lisp]

Originally posted by Eets'chula

I wear a spandex jumpsuit and figure-exposing undergarments, topped off by a beautiful red cape.

And that S on my chest doesn't just mean Superman, it means Sexy too!

[/speaking with a lisp]

:D LOL:D

Archived