Home

new guy

bill r

Hey Bil Welcome to the forums. :)

I'm going to send this over to The Swamp. ok?

yoink.

There we go. :) Now that your here, feel free to jump into any of the conversations we have going! We don't bite. ;)

*hands bill a official Lucasforums Welcome gift basket*

It was made by the elves just for you! :rhett:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Ooops. :) I've been moving a lot of things to the swamp at jkii, it was a reflex. ;) Plus I came up with the name, "Yodas Swamp" so it's what I think about when I'm talking about an Off Topic forum. :D

Why dont we call it Robin Hood's forest, instead :o:D

Welcome bill

I give to you the Official Unofficial Gift Basket made by my 20 Norwegian Basket-weaving Llamas!! It's just a basket, don't get so excited...

ANYWHO, I guess that kind of sets the tone for this place. Come, join us...you'll never live to regret it. :D

Hello, Hello, I am also new here and as customary will present you with a gift (oooh big words meaning something simple :D). Well, enough of me trying to make myself sound highly educated, here's your "Bowl of Decimation" (DunDunDun).

Originally posted by DashRendar

Heh you think WE'RE experiencing Newbies, you should head on over to JKII and see how many THEY get per day.

same goes for the SWGalxies.net forums.. we get a lot of new guys there.. but i think once we get closer to the release it will be swarming :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by darthfergie

SPOOT!:eek:

GalacticBattles.com |posts 93065 |threads 6519

JediKnightII.net | posts 235898 | threads 27672

Now that's what I call spam! Before the game came out they had less than MixinMojo!

they have a couple of those threads where each person posts one word and they have to make up a story...absolute crappy spam, if you ask me ;)

Archived