Home

Hello!

Guest King Andrei

Guest King Andrei

Oh, hello there, it's me RESIGELENCE again. Nah, just kidding. Please don't ban me.:)

No, really, my name's Andrei and I'm new here, I come from EscapeMI.Com Forums.

It looks like you've been having trouble with a certain troublemaker. Has his IP really been banned? Well, just wanted to know. Please tell me when he comes back, okay? I got a "nice" surprise for him. *sinister laugh*

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*giggles nervously whilst comparing IPs*

Wait a minute, did you actually thought I was RESIGELENCE?:D No, not me, I'm a good guy.;)

*hands andrei a shabby looking basket full of goodies including Chocolate Ewok Bar and Natalie Portman picture - kicks cheap trader joe elf (Clefo Jr) for the embarrasing job on the basket*

Sorry my elf didn't come with a gift receipt. Clefo gave him to me and he just wants to lye around all day and do nothing. He isn't as talented as the other elves on this forum.

;)

Whoa I don't know if we've ever had a newbie with over 200 posts! ;)

Well here ya go *Hands Andrei a Dash Rendar gift basket complete with Outrider Chew, Dash Rendar Plushie, and a Talking Die Cast Model of his Droid made just for you by my elf that Rhett gave me (much better than STTCT's)*

Originally posted by DashRendar

Well here ya go *Hands Andrei a Dash Rendar gift basket complete with Outrider Chew, Dash Rendar Plushie, and a Talking Die Cast Model of his Droid made just for you by my elf that Rhett gave me (much better than STTCT's)*

lol .. well cracken called me a newbe.... cause he siad every body that joine after the summer of 2001... was a new be :D.. i over post him way :D

welcome to GB tho :D.. im not always here.. but i try to hop by now and then :D

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by DashRendar

Oh, I'm a mass spammer.

No, not really, :Dit's just that I've been on EscapeMI.com Forums before. Yes, I believe I mentioned that earlier. Sorry.

Originally posted by Artoo

I think they're fake myself

WHAT!? Ok so maybe then are, but then again they're making fake things so maybe that means they AREN'T fake, or does it just make it more fake? AH HECK how am I supposed to know? O well you guys can beleive what you want.

Preach it, STTCT. :D

Indeed they are real. They just don't like getting their picture taken.

I'm even working on a picture of one of my basket elves. It's only in the beta stages but I feel it already embodies what the basket making elves are all about. :D Check it out:

wow - cool i like the eyebrow shading... :cool:

I took your beta image and redrew over it with paint...and you though macromedia was tough...it looks cheesy and the coloring job isn't the best...but poor paint can only do so much

as soon as I can figure out how to post it...you can see it :o)

Archived