Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

Originally posted by ReIIiK

The Model looks totally awsome, but the head seems alittle small to me, all the Ref pics I've seen kinda make it look like hes got a big head. Might just be the angle of the model pic.

Heres a ref shot. eu_bg.jpg

yeah, maybe just a tiny upscaling of the head and it'll be perfect.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there, sorry about the long waits between updates but it's crunch time at work as our latest game effort is quickly approaching Gold. But anyway here's the skinny on PLO and co.:

Skinning is moving slowly as my friend who is doing the work is also working on getting the aforementioned game to Gold aslo.

I may trade skinning duties with him and have him do SHAAK TI and do PLO myself. It may speed things up.

I have found some amazing reference and will have SHAAK TI's head done this weekend, look for the new thread either Saturday or Sunday.

So you think the head might be too small, huh. Well I admit that I did make it smaller than a normal human head would be. I made this character to be proportioned more like a comic book superhero which, as a rule of thumb is 6 and 1/2 heads tall, but if this is throwing off the realism off this character for some, I will make him a more realistic 5 and 1/2 heads tall. I knew someone would catch that.

I did a texture test using photo resources on PLO's head at lunch today and it was pretty exciting.

This is that test. It should give you good idea of what this model might look like finished. Remember this is just a test

http://members.cox.net/misterpunch/plotextest.jpg

I'll try to update more frequently.

Thanks.

I really appreciate the update.....however that link isn't working on my PC.........just so ya know

Edit- NEVER Mind. It just worked for me and.........WOW. That is AMAZING. I would not play with anything but that if i had it.....i kid you not. MisterPunch.....you are spectacular!

dang that is amazing

looks just like the real thing

i prolly couldnt tell them apart other than i see the rem model neck below it

fantastic job misterpunch

you should skin it yourself if thats what it is gonna look like

:D

Wow.

I hope you're having a lot of fun with this, MisterPunch, cause I'm sure we'd all agree that we pray you'll keep making models beyond Shaak Ti :D

For a test skin, that is absolutely phenomenal. I wouldn't mind it being left like that, but if you can do it better, I can't wait to see it!!

Originally posted by BradFu

I hope you're having a lot of fun with this, MisterPunch, cause I'm sure we'd all agree that we pray you'll keep making models beyond Shaak Ti :D

I completly agree

of course it remains misterpunch's decision

But we can live in hope!

:)

Archived