Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, thats true, but misterpunch is most likely very busy, and i respect that, but i mean, if after like 2 months, and not even a little update on how the skin is, then people start to lose hope.

whats that smell? is that matches? uh oh, i think there is gonna be a flame war here :bdroid2:

Hey everybody, it's been awhile.

I'm doing my best to keep the dream alive. I have just scored some amazing contract work (I'm working on a project with Joe MAD!ureira - X-Men, Battlechasers artist) and have zero free time, none whatsoever...so I've asked for help from some others to get this model and Shaak Ti done sooner. If there are any others out there who have something to offer, let me know.

Alright, I finally found this thread. I have the Plo Koon model and have started unwrapping the unrobed version. Just wanted to keep you guys appraised of the 'situation', heh.

Also, I've been looking for ref pics of the unrobed vers of Plo Koon.

Long time, no post. Good to see this project is still going. I thought the idea was dead and buried a long time ago... I'm glad I was proven wrong. And not tryin' to rush you or sound like a bitch or sumthin', but it's freakin' time we see some progress!!! ;)

Archived