Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, If you've wandered over to the Shaak Ti thread recently you will see that I'm back and ready to get moving on these two models (Shaak and Plo). Plo Koon is being skinned and will be unveiled in time.

I have never given a release date on this model. It seems 99.99% of the people who read this post are amazingly patient and genuinly exicted and I thank you. You are reason that I'm doing these models and am having a wonderful time doing it. But, for that other .01%; I'm doing these models on my schedule, not yours, and I do not take kindly to impatience.

Also, this model (roded and unrobed) is within the 3000 poly limit that I believe most of the JKII models fall into. I'm no authority but, I don't think you will have any problems specifc to using this model over any other.

So long.

-MP

Does anyone know why ET Warrior is the thread starter now? I just noticed that. ET Warrior, I'm sure your a great thread starter but what happened to Kinja's name?

As much as I hate to say what's been said many times before by others, take your time :D. As you said 99.99% of us are waiting patiently, and for the 0.01% that aren't, SHUSH! :D If MisterPunch were doing this for a living instead of in his own time, I could understand wanting a deadline and questioning it's progress, but MisterPunch is doing this along with being very busy with work and a family, and we all appreciate it (or should! :) )

OMFG!!!!! I JUST SAW YOUR TEXTURED PLOO KOON HEAD AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE REAL THING!!!!! YOU ARE A GENIOUS!!! This has to be the absolute best model ive ever seen. if you wanna see it there is one pic on his main page of it, cant wait for this model!!!

that's definately better than the aquatic sounding voice (no offence to the others ;D). i know the type of telepathic voice i'd be interested in. i can't remember what shows/movies have the voice i'm thinking of, they sound really disconnected and distant.

I think you should release him silent at first aside from walking sounds etc and then wait for him to talk in the movies. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the creativity you put into the "I sense your weakness" but I think he should stay as close to the movies as possible which is silent for the time being. If he speaks in the AOTC dvd you can always release a new version :)

I can't wait to play with Plo Koon in Jk2. Its gonna be wicked. U take as much time as u need don't listen to or those people getting impatient. I also agree with Kit Fisto bout leaving his speech. Nobody has even heard him speak yet so just make him without Speech. Good job, I CAN wait to play with him.:D

You mean like the vader v2.0 model where you type model cheshire_vader/cheshire and you get the white headed vader without the mask from the very end of ROTJ? You could do the same with this model... e.g. model plo_koon/robe... I would prefer it that way rather than having to download two seperate models...

Originally posted by Enjoi9187

OMFG!!!!! I JUST SAW YOUR TEXTURED PLOO KOON HEAD AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE REAL THING!!!!! YOU ARE A GENIOUS!!! This has to be the absolute best model ive ever seen. if you wanna see it there is one pic on his main page of it, cant wait for this model!!!

ya i kno eh? I showed my bro the otherday and hes like how'd u find such a close pic from the movie, and I told him it was a skin lol.

Originally posted by MaTT[-FcG-]

You mean like the vader v2.0 model where you type model cheshire_vader/cheshire and you get the white headed vader without the mask from the very end of ROTJ? You could do the same with this model... e.g. model plo_koon/robe... I would prefer it that way rather than having to download two seperate models...

that would be cool, only problem is he said the robed and unreboed are both aroun 3000 poly's so it would go over the limit if he did it that way, right?

Originally posted by MisterPunch

Does anyone know why ET Warrior is the thread starter now? I just noticed that. ET Warrior, I'm sure your a great thread starter but what happened to Kinja's name?

I have none idea why i am the thread starter now.......it's strange, because i never knew this thread existed until it was 12 pages long.....apparently the forums decided to date some of my posts ackwardly....

I'm very excited about the updates, Good to hear that work has resumed on Plo and Shaak Tii :D

Originally posted by Enjoi9187

that would be cool, only problem is he said the robed and unreboed are both aroun 3000 poly's so it would go over the limit if he did it that way, right?

doesn't really matter to me, both look amazing, and if he could get it in, it would be a nice touch but whateva.

Cool vocal, MisterPunch! :D Personally, I think it's a little too out-there, maybe remove the high pitched "Ahhhhhhhh" in the background. Your clip made me think of Xavier speaking telepathically to Logan in the X-men movie, which might be a really good way to go :D Maybe not have the "I can sense your weakness" fully repeat, but have bits of the phrase repeat and echo as if they were being heard from several places at once with a slight delay. The underlying voice is great :)

Archived