Home

Monkey Island 5

Guest calavera

Guest calavera

Because im new here I don't know if this subject i discussed at this forum. But anyway, here goes. I think it should come a fifth MI game, Guybrush mentioned that he had a "five-game-contract" in EMI.

How do you think it's gonna be? Maybe some new characters? Some classic ones? I bet that Stan is in this game too :p. Some new islands? Maybe someone heard some rumors? If so, tell me about them. But...continue write what you think MI is gonna be like, and maybe the title of it too.

Currently Full Throttle 2 is the New adventure game in works at Lucasarts. There WILL be a Monkey5(Lucasarts has said so) but not for a few years. Full Throttle 2 should be out by mid 2003(yeah!) and should hold us all over until Monkey 5. I think there should be atleast 1 more game befor MI5 but thats just me.

Originally posted by manny_c444 if my sources are correct they'll be sparsley populated too!

.........Oh wait, that was MI4. My bad. [/b]

MI4 had more population than any of the other games. It actually felt like Lucre City was alive and people lived there. Take a city like Puerto Pollo in MI3, that's as dead as a ghost town.

Well, I think that the original town on Melee Island in The Secret of Monkey Island looked the most alive. People were always walking around, going through doors and stuff. And the SCUMM Bar was packed! Felt like a real place.

Okay. Stop the bickering. Really, it's just stupid.

MI4 had it's strong points as well as it's week points. Nobody's making you play it.

And MI5 isn't going to be out for years. I'm sure that someone in LucasArts is thinking of storylines, but they won't be doing anything with it for a while. So any rumours that people start are just going to be complete and utter bollocks.

Originally posted by Hellbeard

I hope MI5 is much much better than MI4, MI4 was by far the worst!

No way. EMI was dark and funny. It was the second best with the ranking being as follows...

1) MI2

2) EMI

3) SMI

4) CMI

That is not to say, of course, that CMI was bad. Just too much like SMI, that's all.

Originally posted by BooJaka15m

No way. EMI was dark and funny. It was the second best with the ranking being as follows...

1) MI2

2) EMI

3) SMI

4) CMI

That is not to say, of course, that CMI was bad. Just too much like SMI, that's all.

What the devil is wrong with this one? :eyeraise:

What I find interesting is that someone names himself "Hellbeard" - after a character from a game he apparently hates. (The Community tab on Mojo rules, by the way; I now actually take the time to visit the most active topics in here.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived