Home

Oh...my.....

Boba Rhett

Taken right from IMDB.

Celebrity News: 24th June 2002

Portman's Lesbian Lust

Sensual Star Wars babe Natalie Portman has feelings for other women. The stunning actress who plays Senator Amildala in Attack Of The Clones announced that, although she has never explored her lesbian fantasies, she would not rule it out. The sexy stunner, who once dated Moby, claimed that although her personality is more compatible with men she wouldn't want to close herself off to girl only action. She says, "I've never dated a woman or anything like it. But I think it's much more the person that you fall in love with and why would you close yourself off to 50-per-cent of people?"

Story

:eek: . . .

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Btw,I realize that they're taking what she said out of context. Still a good read though! :D:p

You think that is shocking? Check this out!

[edit]

Text that goes with it:

On Craig Kilborn's late late show on CBS TV last night, Nat was shown in the new issue of the Globe newspaper (4 or 5 pics of her on a lawn, on her cell phone) basically scratching her butt / adjusting her thingee.

So the story is true. Cheers, Jedi wisdom

[/edit]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stupid...that is so not Natalie Portman! She had a f@!#ed up nose job then. Notice it looks all posed...i can picture the photographer now.... "Okay, you have a huge wedge...dig for it girl..dig baby dig" "alright now your a plumber" "great that's good just like that"

Rhett, ANYONE can submit something to IMDB, so its probably bull.. You can find a lot of stuff that never happened or isn't going to happen on there.

But if it were true, it wouldn't neccesarily be a bad thing eh? Nudge nudge know what I mean?

Those pictures, sadly, are indeed Natalie Portman.

Check this picture out as well, taken by the same photographer. It is indeed Natalie Portman. Now compare the photo to the one Young David posted ealier. It is the same Natalie from different angles and different intervals.

The reason the bottom left photo does not look like Natalie is because in order to fit all the photos into the collage, that particular photo was resized and distorted in the process.

So, unfortunate as it is, this is really our beloved Natalie falling from grace... :(

Oh boy, here we go, let's throw in some "reality" because we don't get irony in it's purest form. :rolleyes:

Just because you don't see the ongoing theme amongst many people concerning stars, especially above average looking stars, doesn't mean you should slam the thread. yeah, I guess if you don't get comedy, irony, sarcasm and political/celebrity satire you should stick to the facts.

Those being:

She's human

What "fall from grace"

You guy's are how old?

She's just a girl

She didn't do anything wrong

Those might not even be "real" pictures of her

blah, blah, blah...

But as Leno, Letterman, Stewart, O'Brian, Kilbourne etc... know and employ in their "acts' is to blow it out of proportion and play it up for the masses. It's fun to come at it from the minority's angle and have the majority laugh at it!

Star Wars geeks are people too

Animal rights activists are people too

Monica Lewinsky is only human

George Bush makes mistakes

People who collect odd things and focus their whole life around it are people too

People who claim to have been abducted are human too

People who edit newspapers and make typos, are only human

Blah, Blah, Blah...

but they are all sources of humor in our everyday lives. Next time you watch a late night show, just stop and ask yourself what your laughing at during their monologue!

Yeah, you can stick to the facts, but then life wouldn't be very fun

Where having "fun" with this, sorry you don't get comedy :(

Archived