Home

What was this guy thinking?

Boba Rhett

Man shot during robbery, police say

A man who tried to rob a Greenfield gun shop at knifepoint Thursday afternoon was shot in the chest by the shop owner, police said.

The victim, identified only as a 57-year-old Greenfield man, was taken to Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital in Wauwatosa, according to police.

Police have yet to interview the victim because the shooting left him unconscious, Detective Sgt. Paul Schlecht said.

Schlecht said later Thursday that the man's wound was not life threatening. The man's condition was not available Thursday evening from Froedtert.

Schlecht said the shooting took place at about 3 p.m. inside Buckhorn Guns, one of four businesses located in a plaza in the 2700 block of W. Ramsey Ave.

The parking lot of the plaza was surrounded by yellow police tape Thursday afternoon as police investigated the shooting.

Schlecht said he did not know what the suspect demanded but said there is nothing to indicate the account of the incident that the store owner gave police was not true.

He said the store owner, 44, shot the man once in the chest and that apparently no one else was inside the store when the shooting took place. The store owner was not injured.

Schlecht said the case is being referred to the Milwaukee County district attorney's office, which will review the actions of the suspect and the shop owner. A case review could happen today, he said.

Link

:confused:

"This is a robbery! Now hand me your guns or I'll walk over there and stab you! Then give me all you money!"

:confused:

Yes. Yes he did. Knives are deadly weapons too. If someone lunged at one of us with a knife, I don't think anyone would just pull a gun out and say, "Hold it right there mister! Don't try and stab me anymore, cuz I'm pointing a gun at you!!". :D

TOTALLY UNORIGINAL!

What was this guy thinking?

I mean at least be creative!

The guy in the Darwin Awards book pulled a stunt like this except there was a police car outside and two police INSIDE, plus it was in Texas where concealed firearms are legal. The body had several bullet wounds because 4 people inside fired basically at once...

Geez stealing a stupid idea! The nerve! At least come up with a more stupid idea! Come on! Totally pathetic!;)

Gusse he hope that if he ran in and hopped the conuter he could get the knife close enough before the guy could pull a gun.

If he stood in front of the conuter and said give me your money while looking out window for trobule well his a retard.

Enough of that its fun to laugh at fools :lol:.

Archived