Home

K-Jo'Round

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/\ Nope... I had a Pepsi last night though ^_^

< Is of the opinion that NOTHING can ever possibly beat super-cooled, glass-bottled Coke... It's just the best ^_^

\/ But if it's not cooled and in a glass bottle, then Pepsi tastes better... ^.^

I need to spam post more here x.x

^ Pepsi is as Pepsi does

< I will now make the WIDEST thread that I ever did make...

And......................now......................I'd......................like......................to......................take......................just......................a......................second......................of......................your......................time......................to......................thank......................all......................of......................you......................for......................keeping......................this......................thread......................alive......................even......................though......................it......................should......................have......................died......................3000......................posts......................ago.......................But......................then......................who......................am......................I......................to......................argue......................for......................I......................too......................am......................guilty......................of......................digging......................up......................old......................bones.

V Did you find that informative?

Archived