Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

Jais, Jais, he's our man, if he can't do it, noone can! lol

Nah, Val was great in Tombstone! Gotta love it. :D

I will make an effort to join you all on Hermes tonight, *the crowd cheers*, "easy kills are coming, hehe". I'm up for some fun.:naughty::nut::wavey:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay i know where to get the maps but where can I get this Duel_SE and 104 patch? I've been on Hermes a few times when it was on the padhall level. Anyway I am having another problem, sometimes I'll join a server and like in Matrix Dojo the Buddah guy or in Bay the A-Wing will tun blue or change colors then my game will crash, any ideas?

Thanks

Originally posted by hendrix1870

Okay i know where to get the maps but where can I get this Duel_SE and 104 patch? I've been on Hermes a few times when it was on the padhall level. Anyway I am having another problem, sometimes I'll join a server and like in Matrix Dojo the Buddah guy or in Bay the A-Wing will tun blue or change colors then my game will crash, any ideas?

Thanks

Well, I can't help you with the crashing, but the mods are all serverside - meaning they automatically are being run when on a server that uses them.

BTW - I saw tombstone about 5-6 years ago, pardon me if I can't remember it as being *that* good.... gotta rent it again then...

Cheers lexx!

Had to settle for this one since I couldn't do the one I wanted (since I am at work and all :D) Works every time, baby!

Ok, Jais (ask and you shall receive) I d/l the matrix at outcastmaps.com before I tried hermes. But I will try again, I'll delete the first one and do it over.

And Tombstone wasn't that good, it's just that Val made that movie. If he hadn't been in it, probably not as good, lol.

BTW - Heat was good (Pacino, De Niro) get outta here! But the best movie I think IMO, (drumroll please) Scarface! Pacino at his best.

Be there tonight if all goes well.

Peace...:band:

Sorry hendrix1870 I have no clue...well 1 tiny: sound is busted? Reinstall game? Dunno, maybe some kind soul will aid you :)

Hope to see you at Hermes later.....just been there a bit in the dojo. Padhall is my dream home *LOL*

Well living, I also thought you had d/l that matrix map from outcastmaps but I guess wanted to be sure....

Sounds like I've gotta see tombstone again *lol*.... You guys are quite stubborn!

Val is god.....'nuff said !!!!

Tsk tsk tsk druid..... What a taste....

Holy crap!!! I go away for a couple hours and this thread starts, gets thirty replies, and druid gets a hot avatar!! Too bad that's Val . . . I didn't recognize him.

Someone catch me up, what map do I want exactly, and how can I avoid livingsacrifice's problem of the map not working? And does anyone have the IP of Jah Warrior's server?

slacker

lmfao slacker, where you been man? lol

The map we are talking about is the Matrix Dojo map found on JediOutcastMaps.com.

We are still trying to find out the solution to sacrifices problem and...

Jah Warriors server is called "Hermes Place" found in the Duel servers.

;)

Go away for a few and all He!! breaks loose :D

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Val is god.....'nuff said !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup...

As for my problem (can't help but feel like an addict...Hi, I'm Steve, and I am a Jedi-aholic) I will figure it out, soon.

Well I gotta say I truly had fun tonight! Night's like tonight are what playing this game is all about :D I really feel like I'm getting a lot better by playing with you guys and I even managed a few kills ;) hehe

"Hi everyone, my name is Lexx and I'm...well...a...Forum addict" :ball:

Yeah lexx, tonight was truly great fun!!!

Damn, wished living coulda been there as well, but he'll probably show up some day with a shining, fuctional matrix map! LOL

We could use you too slacker, heck, even Rad Blackrose was there!!! Hermez fer life!

But my überleet yellow skillz sucked badly tonight, the only thing that worked was those silly lunges and I got skewered all too often... gutted like a fish....

And: THERE'S A NEW PATCH COMING!!!!! BRACE URSELVES!!!

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

"Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into pants a lot more heavily guarded than this."

heh heh heh...gotta love it

I'm a sucka for a good pants line -hehe

snag'n paste:

I sense the conflict within you, let go of your pants! --Luke, RJ

I thought pants smelled bad on the outside. --Han, ESB

I want them alive. No pants. --Darth Vader, ESB

Away with your pants, I mean you no harm. --Yoda, ESB

....and so on - gawd damn :D :D

slacker, that's not Val .....daz me :p

Originally posted by druid

yes lexx and cjais .....u be kin to me now.

We will always have tonight....no one ..I MEAN NO ONE can take that away :cool:

Ewwwwwww..... I aint your fooking s/m partner man!!! LOL

And: have you seen the new patch man?!?

BTW, those pant-quotes are truly hilarious!!! Especially the naughty ones, although one could argue they all are!!

"This is my apprentice Darth Maul. He will find your lost pants." --Darth Sidious

"And you, young Skywalker, we will watch your pants with great intrest." --Senator Palpantine

"Monsters out dere, leakin in here, all sinkin and no pants? When are youza thinkin weza in trouble?" --Jar-Jar

"I saw your pants. Only a Jedi carries that kind of weapon." --Anakin

lol, classic! :D

Archived