Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

It's a server called Hermes place, nice atmosphere, cool guy running it. No spammers and no lamers allowed.

I like it :D

Peace...:band:

ahhh, so kind of like the JHQ servers, no spammers or lamers allowed....and a cool guy running it.......and an even cooler guy with the rconpassword (me, that's right:P)

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going on vacation sunday morning (GMT +1 hour, hehe) for 16 days to lexx-land!

Take care everyone and have fun playing 1.04 (hopefully)!

I hope I'll be coming home to the same community as before, but I also hope it has changed in some ways, if you catch my meaning.

Errggg..... blurb...... damn, I still have a slight hangover from last night.....

Originally posted by druid

Give lexx a hug from me cjais :D

To The Twins: Careful your post counter doesn't explode j/k ;)

What is this rconpassword you keep promoting so much?

well, see ya for now lexx;)

does that mean lexx won't be on msn either?

...there'll be nobody to talk to and the forums will be boring.............nooooooooooooooooooooooo

this rconpassword is a server command, all you gotta do is get the guy running the server to use the command

seta rconpassword "blablablabla"

then you'd go in the console (anybody that knows the password can do this)

rconpassword blablablabla

and then you just put rcon infront of any command you do

for example:

rconpassword blablablabla

rcon say less chatter, more fighting

it basically allows you to give server admin powers to people;)

Hey guys, been away for a couple of days but I'm back now! :D

To Jais: I know you can't read this cause your on your holidays *looks behind her*, oh there you are lol. j/k. I'm writing this for posterity...Have a great time!!! ;)

Twins: I was on a server the other night and it had the Adminmod.pk3 and another one. It was very cool, the admin could make one or all of us fall asleep then wake us up again plus other stuff, if you havn't got it already, you might wanna look into getting that!

I'm gonna be on tonight so where do you guys wanna meet if your up for it?

Hey you guys!!! :D I will try to be on tonight sometime. Don't know when tho.

Saw NWO last night, and went to Hermes yesterday and played Jah a few times (kicked my butt all to He!!) Didn't do to bad, if I do say so myself. I love the people that come on and talk sh*t and then get the @$$ kicked as soon as their up. Oh well, hope to see you soon.

Peace...:band:

I can't beleive I actually won one against you Twins. But then, I sucked the rest of the time and couldn't win anything else ( typical)

I tried Hermes all day today and could not get in until late. It seems I will never see you guys

hey that was my first fight of the day...and i beat you the 2nd time...along with everybody else...until i had to fight JAH...then i fought him once before i left and beat him...figured out tactic to beat him

damn..i was playing bad that day (lol)

if you want to see me..you can find me on JHQ servers...but i probably won't be playing AS much anymore...got warcraft III:) very good game...i highly recommend it

Is anybody out there?

I found out why all of us can't seem to be on one server at once...it seems as though five planets must be in alignment :D since this only happens once every 500 hundred years, I think we are pretty much screwed!!! LOL:p And usually when this happens, the devil is trying to come back and take over or something like that.

So, this is my hypothesis (did I spell that right?) hehe

Anyway, let me hear from you people!!! ;)

Peace

BTW - I am tired of talking to myself.

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

Is anybody out there?

I found out why all of us can't seem to be on one server at once...it seems as though five planets must be in alignment :D since this only happens once every 500 hundred years, I think we are pretty much screwed!!! LOL:p And usually when this happens, the devil is trying to come back and take over or something like that.

So, this is my hypothesis (did I spell that right?) hehe

Anyway, let me hear from you people!!! ;)

Peace

BTW - I am tired of talking to myself.

.....that or it's the fact that we're just in different time zones:D

livingsacrifice, do you have msn, icq, aim?

druid, what about you?

arg, i get into hermes place

jump was allowed so we could kick

but i got kicked, and only took one damage, i kicked back, and tehy only took one damage

that kinda sucks

then after fihgting a bit their was a lot more lag

nobody could get a ping below 900

so i left

I went to Hermes tonight and it started to d/l this map called duel_base/padhall.pk3

Does anyone know where it is so I can d/l without having to do it form the server?

I have looked in jedioutcastmaps, and jediknightiifiles, and I can't find it on either of them. Any help would be appreciated.

Peace:cool:

Originally posted by lexx

Thats in Ente's Padpack...

http://www.jedioutcastmaps.com/file.php?id=241

There you go :thumbsup:

Rightous! Thanks Lexx, now I can go to Hermes! Woo Hooo (ode to Lando):D

I get terrible d/l times when I go to Hermes, it said it would take about 45 minutes to d/lthat map! :eek: So, I just left.

Hope to see ya later.

Peace:cool:

HEY U THERE :trooper:

Hey you guys??.....aww you guys ...etc *LOL*

Sorry I've been negleting our nice "postings"...been to the beach some days plus enjoying the tropical weather we seem to have here in Denmark these days:)

Okay, here we go:

Twins (the both of you *LOL*):

I don't use any of those services/apps. you mentioned earlier, so we will have to talk here. I'm absolutely positive there is a conspiracy against me, so I feel no need to install apps. that will invite the "feds/cia/dea/GI's/

US Postal Service/Spetnatz/KGB/Seals/SAS and others into my pc. Call me crazy (please !!!:)), but that's the way I've been doing it for million of years (respect to CONTACT the movie)...no need to change that. Hope this clarifies things.....like you really care? - hehe;)

To livingsacrifice:

I see your sig has changed...nice going friend (funny as always). Do you mind me asking: are you black? Since your sigs plus avatars reflect the coolness of brothers I'm curious. Also good luck on getting those maps:) ....and getting into hermes. Let's say it together "GET NEW LIST", "GET NEW LIST" hahaha j/k;)

To lexx:

Ah lexx, me old china, thank you for putting me on your "favourites" list...it makes me feel all mushy inside.

You must now I kinda have a soft spot for you also? Erhm....pardon me :D:D

Well, as always: Hermes is a good place to meet I guess.....I'm sure we will hook up there........

PS: I've noticed a few more servers using the the PADHALL map (OH YEAH!!) and the ones I have entered had really nice admins, so there seems to be more cool places on the rise. I like that:)

Originally posted by druid

To lexx:

Ah lexx, me old china, thank you for putting me on your "favourites" list...it makes me feel all mushy inside.

You must now I kinda have a soft spot for you also? Erhm....pardon me :D:D

I tried to post a reply to this yesterday but as you may know, the forums were playing up, what with the new patch n all.

Here was my reply:

Awwww druid :crybaby: that's sooo sweet :D I think you know why you are on the list ;)

Archived