Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

Originally posted by NwO_2k_Mutt

hey how does one find you guys online ? I keep looking but no dice :(

Mutt

Just keep looking, one day you will find us! ;) I probably browse these forums more than I play these days but I usually play late at night, after 10pm GMT.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NwO_2k_Mutt

hey how does one find you guys online ? I keep looking but no dice :(

Mutt

well, just do a search for

!1[JHQ]^4Twins of Doom^

and that should find me

if you can't find me, i'll probably be on .[JHQ].NF or FF.SaberOnly

or -Hermes Place-Official 1.04 or something like that

EDIT: I won't be on for awhile though....i'm on holidays, on a friend in MB's Computer

and Lexx, i see your working your way up in the post count eh?

I'll say congratulations on hitting 1000 right now because by the time i get back you'll probably be at 1000 anyways;)

Well, well, well...I finally have some time to post! Its been days since I have been here. Then, the other day I try to go to the forum and its down!

Druid- First, hehehe, I'm not black (thats just to funny :D) I just like some of the things I hear on the radio. As for my avatar, when I saw that one, I laughed my A$$ off! Had to have it. I haven't been able to play for a few days, but then last night I went to hermes and got there in time to get my butt kicked by Jah 3 times and then he left for the pub (probably a good thing)

Lexx-Still trying to find you! I want to congratulate you on all the posts! wooo hoooo! One day we will all hook up, I can feel it! I would love to get on a server with all of us (that would be so cool)

Twins-Have a good vacation and take it easy. We will hold down things for ya :D

Jais-Since he's not here, come back soon!

I think that covers it, oh and I changed my avatar, comments anyone? LOL

Peace:cool:

Hi guys, I'm just checking in from an internet-cafe in Brighton (england, heh)....

I see lexx's postcounter has risen quite a bit since last.... Jesus!

How is everyone enjoying 1.04? I hardly got a chance to play it before my net-connection went out as usual for a few days, and then I suddenly had to go on vacation... :rolleyes:

I did try to play against some bots with saberdamagescale 4 on.... good fun....

Have ya changed your opinion on the patch twins?

I take it Jah likes the patch as well, since he uses it on his server?

Well, I'm coming back on tuesday I believe, just in time fer me birthday and I'll come and kick all ya arses!

....Damn, this blasted british keyboard is driving me over the edge soon....

hey cjais m8, yeah, my post count has risen just a bit, lol. The MP has been a bit slow so I decided to visit the swamp and made loads of new friends. How do you like the custom title? ;)

Well I've missed ya and I'm looking forward to your return, I've improved somewhat since you've been gone so get ready for me to kick your butt :D

odd, I do not get alot of servers anymore. I used to get about 3 pages of duel servers alone not I get about 1 page maybe 1 and 1/2. Nevre see Hermes on there or any others you guys play on. Well I did get JHQ NF Duel last night but none of the others. Hell I dont even get the RH or DS servers on my list lately ! Any chance of emailing me the ip numbers for the servers you guys use ? my email is the@sofast.net

Don't worry, you are not alone! There is a serious lack of servers these days, I havn't seen Hermes or DS for ages now. I only get about 1 page of duel servers. I don't know what the problem is but alot of people are having this problem. I just play whateva is available these days because they all seem to be full because of it.

That is great :D I especially like the one of her holding the saber.

Yea, thanks Lexx. For starting a place to meet and talk. To get to know one another. To start friendships and just laugh and cry and...riiight! hehehehehe...j/k LOL

I like this thread, makes me laugh a lot. And really, thanks Lexx.

awwww geez, your welcome! :D I love you guys :crybaby:

skinwalker: those pics are beyond cool! thnx a whole bunch. I especially love the one with Trinity holding the saber :cool: That's gonna be my avatar when the problem is fixed. I wouldn't mind it with a "green saber" *nudge nudge wink wink* :D

Welcome to Lexx's Heroes Skinwalker! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

Lexx, thats freakin' cool! :D That is what its all about. That would be so cool if all of a sudden you were watching the Matrix and Neo and Trinity pulled out a couple lightsabers... :D hehehe

and I just looooooooove your new avatar livingsacrifice, way cool and the gang ;)

a little know fact about Kool and the Gang, they are from this little ole town I live in, coincidence? I don't think so. ;)

Thanks for the props Lexx, thought it was cool and the gang myself, hehehe.

Ok, also, I know previously we listed our email addy's, can we do that again so we can contact each other? or is that Bad Form ?

That way, we can maybe tentatively meet up sometime (did I scare ya? :D)

I will start

living-sacrifice@cox.net

Okay, so the last reponse was made by Skinwalker.

WHERE IS IT??? This forum is really fudged up in a bad way.

Dammit, I wanna read what he had to say:(

see my profile for email :)

...and no one is leaving the building :D

Archived