Havoc Stryphe

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

VOLTRON!!!!!!!

Very Good!

Next Question(another fairly easy one!):

In the Cartoon series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles what was the name of Shredder's original two mutant sidekicks?

BONUS: Place both Names with the kind of animal they were mutated with!

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Rocksteady (Rhino) and Bebop (Pig or Warthog)

Alright, that might have been too easy! :D

Next Question (Tough one):

What Cartoon series featured a family, Zandar, the father; his wife, Tara; and his son Dorno, on the planet Quasar, along with five creatures, two of which were Proto-plastic aliens named Gloop and Gleep?

Originally posted by Artoo

Why everyone should have heard of the Herculoids! That was a cool show! brave.gif

Most Excellent Answer, Artoo! :D

Next Question:

What Cartoon series was put out in '84 by Hanna-Barbara, that many considered a complete "rip-off" of the much more sucessful series, Transformers?

Originally posted by Darth Homer

ohh....wait...she----uhm....OH!!! SHERA!!!!! (or She-ra or whatever)

edit: wait, why do I know that?

There ya go! (As far as why, I don't want to know! ;) )

Next Question:

What was the name of the little witch who befriended Casper, the friendly Ghost?

:eyeraise: OMG. . . I have read through this ENTIRE thread, and I haven't been able to answer a single question. Havok, how you know all of these I don't want to know, ;) I've haven't heard of over half of these shows, and the others I STILL can't answer! :D Lol! Still the resourcefullness of the GB Forumers never ceases to amaze me. I'll get one of the next questions. :D

PS- Make some easy ones, or at least more recent. I was born Jan. 27th, 1986, so somethin in the 90's would be cool. :D

PSS- If you get tired of asking questions I'd like to ask some. :D

Originally posted by Artoo

This question = easiest one yet.

Wendy :D

Very Good! I thought so too, Artoo, but I wasn't sure if anyone would remember Casper the friendly ghost! (of course I forgot they made a couple movies as of lately! DOH! ;) )

lol Thrawn! :D

Yeah, I'm beginning to think alot of us here have spent entirely too much of our Childhoods glued to the TV set! :D

Okay Thrawn, here's a more recent cartoon question just for you (But ANYONE can answer it!):

Next Question:

In the cartoon series, Gargoyles, what two Star Trek: The Next Generation actors/actresses(I will accept their Star Trek characters' names also) lent their voice talents for two of the main characters?

BONUS 1: Give me the characters' names they voiced

BONUS 2: A third Star Trek: The Next Generation actor lent his voice for several episodes of Gargoyles for a minor, non-recurring character. Name the actor (or his Star Trek character).

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Was it Michael Dorn (Coldstone) and Jonathan Frakes (Xanatos)? I am not exactlly sure. I just started reading this thread. I should have started earlier, I knew a lot of answers.

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Hey, just think Demona was voiced by Marina Sirtis too??

By the way, Wolfman, I did see your original answer where you posted Michael dorn as the voice of Goliath (You actually wrote "Warf (Golyth) Riker (Xanatos)" ). All of a sudden you get the obscure character name and the actors names from outta the blue? I think someone looked up their answer. ;)

But, I can't prove it so, yes you are correct. :p

But actually, Marina Sirtis (Counselor Deanna Troi) as Demona and Jonothan Frakes (Commander Riker) as Xanatos were the two main characters and Michael Dorn (Leutenant Commander Worf) as Coldstone was the minor non-recurring character.

Next Question:

In the Cartoon series, Muppet Babies, Which one character (excluding Robin and Nanny) was not a regular cast member on the original Muppet Show?

PS try not to look these up guys, it's more fun that way! ;)

I'm not and I'm asking the questions! :p

Archived