Home

who would best play guybrush in a movie?

kng863

who would best play Guybrush in a movie?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. who would best play Guybrush in a movie?

• John Cusack
    • Micheal J. Fox
    • Addam Sandler
    • Jerry Seinfeld
    • Other (specify if reply)
    • Bonus Option: Dominic Armato

Originally posted by death_himself

Brad Pitt...but shouldn't we be asking who should play Herman Toothrot?...no wait that'd be Brad again, apparently he's one of these ppl who thinks its wrong to have a bath.

Yeah I guess Brad

Originally posted by scabb

Anyone but Adam Sandler. He REALLY pisses me off. He's not funny. And MI isn't that kind of comedy anyway. That's more up Mr Seinfeld & Mr J Fox's ally.

Yeah. if he stared in the (I should say "A") movie I would loose my will to play any MI game and hate Lucas. And I'm already mad at Lucas now.

I always thought Johnny Depp would be the best. Michael J. Fox would have seriously been brilliant if he didn't have the Parkinsons Disease. Jerry Seinfeld would be great though:

Guybrush: "What is it with this grog machine, anyway? I thought this was like, the 17th Century."

Elaine: "I guess you still haven't learned how to talk to women."

Guybrush: "What are you, crazy?"

[enter GEORGE COSTANZA (Jason Alexander) as LeChuck]

LeChuck: "Ha ha!"

Guybrush: "And what is it with this guy? Has he ever heard of a shower? I don't think so."

LeChuck: "Why do you always have to be so negative? This is why we shoulda got Johnny Depp."

Guybrush: "Johnny Depp? Who are you, Tim Burton?"

etc etc.

Originally posted by Oystein

Tobey Maguire. He's just the right age and he's also a very good actor. If he just let his hair grow, he'd be perfect. I don't think anyone in the poll would be good, but I think Brad Pitt and Dom could do well.

* scabb destroys Tobey Maguire with a red spoon

hmm do you all just not know who Chris O Donnel is? Or do you really think he's not the man for the job? I think he'd be a great Guybrush, if he looks kinda like how he looked in the 3 muskateers..

also Dustin Hofman could do a LeChuck, he did a perfect Hook in "The Hook"

Razzie: Golden Rasperries - its like an Oscars that awards the worst actors/actresses/films. John Travolta and Battlefield Earth won once. Suprisingly, the recipients of the awards rarely accept the accolade. Just cos he was nominated doesn't mean he can't act. I mean, who has seen Pulp Fiction? Travolta a bad actor? Please...

you guys are aware that there are alot more than 20 actors and actresses alive in the world today. And it would be fantastic, because there is probably one out there somewhere thats ideal for the part and would demand a smaller salary, instead of some disgustingly famous person who barely fits the role and demands a billion gazillion dollars.

Razzie: Golden Rasperries - its like an Oscars that awards the worst actors/actresses/films. John Travolta and Battlefield Earth won once. Suprisingly, the recipients of the awards rarely accept the accolade. Just cos he was nominated doesn't mean he can't act. I mean, who has seen Pulp Fiction? Travolta a bad actor? Please...

Yeah, I know! Travolta was good in Pulp Fiction, but other than that I think he sucks! I have a question for QueZTone, since you seem to know this O'Donnell guy, what's his best performance in your opinion.

you guys are aware that there are alot more than 20 actors and actresses alive in the world today. And it would be fantastic, because there is probably one out there somewhere thats ideal for the part and would demand a smaller salary, instead of some disgustingly famous person who barely fits the role and demands a billion gazillion dollars.

You're actually right, you know. If MI was to be done into a movie, I'd like it to be an independent movie, made outside Hollywood (and maybe America). The best actors are probably those who are not famous yet.

But I just have to mention another Hollywood actor, Noah Wyle. He's quite good. He did a very good portrayal of Steve Jobs in "Pirates of Silicon Valley". But, as mentioned earlier, make it an "indie" project.

Archived