The Matrix

leXX

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Knight

ok once you make a swish thingy, how do you put it on your site

choose swish export as ... swf file

when u use html like dreamweaver, push insert flash and select ur file.

thats all

need help, ask me

can someone please tell me if this is the exact quote that neo says at the end of the movie, i got this from the 1997 script on matrix.com

Hi. It's me. I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I imagine you can also feel me. I know you're real proud of this world you've built, the way it works, all the nice little rules and such, but I've got some bad news. I've decided to make a few changes.

and lexx, is your heros page perminatly down?

Originally posted by pik-ard

Hi. It's me. I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I imagine you can also feel me. I know you're real proud of this world you've built, the way it works, all the nice little rules and such, but I've got some bad news. I've decided to make a few changes.

Sorry man, but that is completely wrong...

This is the proper quote:

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules or controls, borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you. ;)

and yes...the heroes are no more!

Originally posted by pik-ard

i guess alot of things change between 1997 and 1999:p

@lexx, why is the heros page down? and since its down, why is the link to it still on your page?

long story, don't really want to go into detail, sorry! and yeah, havn't got round to removing that yet. gonna do it now. :p

Originally posted by SivyB

that top one i had as an animated gif of him opening his jacket to reveal all his guns but i can't remember what site i got it from.

do you know leXX?

No I don't I'm afraid! That av was wicked. If you remember, let me know ok!? :D

Originally posted by leXX

No I don't I'm afraid! That av was wicked. If you remember, let me know ok!? :D

that's alright.

some people said the original av was too dark and couldn't see it, so i tried editing it and screwed it up!

i thought 'that's ok i'll just download it again' but for the life of me i can't remember what site it was on, i have been looking for ages. i'll find it sooner or later.

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

Hey LeXX. Count me in as part of the invasion. I've got my own MatriX avatar, I just wish I had a custom title to go with it...

Nice Av!!! :D

Welcome to the Revolution ;)

If you had a custom title, what would it be?

Archived