Home

The Matrix

leXX

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good to me!!!! LET THE NEW MATRIX REVOLUTION BEGIN!!!!

If anyone want's an avatar like mine featuring the character of thier choice, PM me! :D We can all have the same kinda avatar's, that would be cool.

Here's another wallpaper I made, enjoy!

MatrixReloaded.jpg

Originally posted by leXX

Sounds good to me!!!! LET THE NEW MATRIX REVOLUTION BEGIN!!!!

If anyone want's an avatar like mine featuring the character of thier choice, PM me! :D We can all have the same kinda avatar's, that would be cool.

Here's another wallpaper I made, enjoy!

MatrixReloaded.jpg

Ooo... I always wanted Mouse on top of Matrix Code.... :D

time for some new management to take this thread over, sorry LeXX

ok heres the scoop on The Matrix Reloaded

SPOILERS COMING UP

ok in this picture here

m2-TheSilverMenVsMorpheus.jpg

its not what it seems those 2 guys dressed in white are known as the virus twins, and there not on the good guys side, there actualy fighting Morpheus here but he's getting into fight position.......but now your thinking why doesnt neo help them i mean he is "the one" (which is not true cause im the one:cool: :p) but he cant help because.......

countinued on later post ......

its not what it seems those 2 guys dressed in white are known as the virus twins, and there not on the good guys side, there actualy fighting Morpheus here but he's getting into fight position.......but now your thinking why doesnt neo help them i mean he is "the one" (which is not true cause im the one ) but he cant help because.......

ok now to finish,

well Neo Got infected by the Virus's (and sorry guys my names not original, its the name of the 2 virus twins Virii, Plural for virus) and isnt aloned back in the system or he'll infect everything and screw it all up and he also loses most of his powers and cant take on 2 virus.......well now ill be vauge so i dont totaly destroy this movie before it comes out trinity gets cloned and is really an agent and no one notices till something and then they destroy the clone and leaves off till the next movie

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Well firstly, noone is taking over this thread, this thread is a Matrix fan thread and is under NO MANAGEMENT! :rolleyes:

Secondly, we all already new the twins were bad guys!

Thirdly, nice avatar, I wonder where you got the idea for it? :rolleyes:

Fourthly, I'm in a bad mood so I give everyone prior warning.

Archived