Home

My apology

FormerJedi2k2

He is refering to your spelling and grammer!

"your" should be "you're"

"helpped" should be "helped"

"Thank you for everyone for forgiving me." should be "Thank you for forgiving me everyone."

Glad 2 b of service! :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent about 400-600 posts with the guy, flaming back and forth (how the hell do you think I have my postcount?) and besides, ask obiwan13/tyron how the guy's spelling was...now check the first post, everything written terrific cept a few words here and there...and the sentences are are really something else, whereas in the flaming posts he would usually display something like "You like to ******** *********** ******** ******* ******** (all of the swear words written wrong of course) :elephant:", and that would be the full meaning... Later on it turned out he had alt-nicks, and I got very close to banning one of em (I'm pretty good when it comes to verbal wars[but if you ban the alt-nick you ban all others that come from the same IP]), so then he like *came clear* with everyone... but anyway, that's not my point....my point is that the guy I knew (that was "flamming":rolleyes: ) barely went to the third elementary, let alone he had the ability to write something like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^that......

But anyway, I don't really give a .....

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

I spent about 400-600 posts with the guy, flaming back and forth (how the hell do you think I have my postcount?) and besides, ask obiwan13/tyron how the guy's spelling was...now check the first post, everything written terrific cept a few words here and there...and the sentences are are really something else, whereas in the flaming posts he would usually display something like "You like to ******** *********** ******** ******* ******** (all of the swear words written wrong of course) :elephant:", and that would be the full meaning... Later on it turned out he had alt-nicks, and I got very close to banning one of em (I'm pretty good when it comes to verbal wars[but if you ban the alt-nick you ban all others that come from the same IP]), so then he like *came clear* with everyone... but anyway, that's not my point....my point is that the guy I knew (that was "flamming":rolleyes: ) barely went to the third elementary, let alone he had the ability to write something like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^that......

But anyway, I don't really give a .....

Sheesh, didn't know this was a spelling bee. Are you saying you've never.... eeeeeever....misspelled in a thread before.

The point of all this is that he apologized and that's that. All is forgiven. That takes guts. Don't mock him :tsk:

Originally posted by Tyrion

Yeah...I keep feeling that post isnt geniune..like he is setting us up for something....or take the blame away from him when he flames...

Edit- AND IT"S TYRION DAMNIT,TYRION!!!:D

if that's the case I bet that "matt windu is g" was him too

Originally posted by Chastan

if that's the case I bet that "matt windu is g" was him too

"Matt Windu is g" was NOT me. I would have had something like "Matt=Gay" or something around that. Not "Matt Windu is g". His spam posts where terrible! I flamed/spammed much better than him. So you guys don't think my apology was real? I can only tell you it was. I've talk to Matt-Windu online and he believe I should write an apology to the people at LucasForums.com so I did! Ask him. That post is as real as it gets from me. I also spelled check that post with 'XP office' therefore that elminated the spelling errors etc. -=Chi3f=- thanks for all your support. Looks like your the few users believeing me here.

P.S.- I kept my promise and havent spammed. Haven't you notice in the decrease of flamming/spamming? ;)

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

These are the names I used to flame Lucasforums.com (only these names)

Jedi2k2, Jedi3k3, Jedi4k4, Jedi5k5, Jedi6k6, Jedi7k7, Jedi 8k8, Jedi9k9,Jedi10k10, Jedi20k20, MattisHindu, MattisaJew,MattisGay, Jasontheadmin, Dr.Dre, and I total lost track of all the names now...hrm

Originally posted by FormerJedi2k2

"Matt Windu is g" was NOT me. I would have had something like "Matt=Gay" or something around that. Not "Matt Windu is g". His spam posts where terrible! I flamed/spammed much better than him. So you guys don't think my apology was real? I can only tell you it was. I've talk to Matt-Windu online and he believe I should write an apology to the people at LucasForums.com so I did! Ask him. That post is as real as it gets from me. I also spelled check that post with 'XP office' therefore that elminated the spelling errors etc. -=Chi3f=- thanks for all your support. Looks like your the few users believeing me here.

P.S.- I kept my promise and havent spammed. Haven't you notice in the decrease of flamming/spamming? ;)

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

These are the names I used to flame Lucasforums.com (only these names)

Jedi2k2, Jedi3k3, Jedi4k4, Jedi5k5, Jedi6k6, Jedi7k7, Jedi 8k8, Jedi9k9,Jedi10k10, Jedi20k20, MattisHindu, MattisaJew,MattisGay, Jasontheadmin, Dr.Dre, and I total lost track of all the names now...hrm

Don't forget DannyJalltheway......

Originally posted by Kyth'emos

Dude you are right you are the same scum has him. and deserve to be banned like he was. The only difference is he figured it out and apologized.

Thank you for your opinion... although I don't think anyone cares about it... at least I don't... have a nice day...

Actually, DannyJ wasnt him...........Matt-windu even said that........

Anyways, Whats the point in flaming each other? Let's just stop arguing over the internet, because it's really worthless........

Matt-Windu couldn't really tell the difference...because it was the same IP adress... and IF they are separate persons, DannyJ allowed Jk2k2k2k2 to flame and spam for about 600 posts...

In either case, they are both dirty... that is of course presuming they are not the same person...

Matt-Windu couldn't really tell the difference...because it was the same IP adress... and IF they are separate persons, DannyJ allowed Jk2k2k2k2 to flame and spam for about 600 posts...

In either case, they are both dirty... that is of course presuming they are not the same person...

Well you have a point. :)

Dannyj Was a spamaholic.

An unnacountable one too...

But I really couldn't give less about any of THEM... I just want others who "forgive jedik2k2k22k2" to know mostly what happened because half of them don't have the ####ing idea what went on anyway...

(and the title of the year is back)

An unnacountable one too...

But I really couldn't give less about any of THEM... I just want others who "forgive jedik2k2k22k2" to know mostly what happened because half of them don't have the ####ing idea what went on anyway...

(and the title of the year is back)

SSC Kal El quit it dude. How would you like if I go back to my old days and start flamming and spamming again???? Well I won't. I just hope that most of the users see this apology. You are just as bad as Jedi2k2 Kal El. You try starting fights online where ever possible and I never see you posting anything helpful/senseful. Just end this debate right now and go on with your life.

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

Archived