Home

My apology

FormerJedi2k2

Dear LucasForums.com users,

I'm the real Jedi2k2 and this is my apology.

For the past 3 months I have flammed, spammed, etc this forum. I have showed my immaturity to the fullest extent and ruinned the fun experiences others had on this forum. My deepest regrets to anyone who I have offened or upset. I am leaving this forum entirely to show the extent to my apology. I wish you all the best of luck in life and against future spammers/flammers on this forum. Once again I want to say I am sorry and please forgive me.

I have seen how foolish I have acted, this was not the "normal" me.

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

A special apology goes to:

All Mods/Admin (Matt-Windu, Gonkh8ter)

SSC Kal El

Tyrion

Obi-Wan13

and the few others I am flammed to a great extent.

This is a great forum with great people

Long Live LucasForums.com :thumbsup:

Matt-Windu please make this thread "stuck" on every forum for all to see. Thank you

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a nice guy, so all is forgiving here.

But, you did annoy alot of people here(hinting why you probably made the thread:p) And some of them might not be as forgiving as I am.

I mean, It's not like you came and stole my hamster or something.

*Looks in hamster cage, and realizes it's missing*

WTF!

:D

I broke up with my girlfreind a about a week ago and I said some things to her I probably shouldn't have.......so then I tried to make up to her, and I apologized for what I said.....she forgave me and then told me it was best for both of us if we never talked again. Well I sure as hell don't want to be like her, so I not only accept this guy's apology.....but if he wants to come chill out in my dorm at the Academy.....the beer is always cold brother!:guiness:

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I'm a nice guy, so all is forgiving here.

But, you did annoy alot of people here(hinting why you probably made the thread:p) And some of them might not be as forgiving as I am.

I mean, It's not like you came and stole my hamster or something.

*Looks in hamster cage, and realizes it's missing*

WTF!

:D

DUDE! what is wrong with you? you are always having the weird movie avatars, you're crazy man

J/k well kinda, but i think its cool, i got no prob against it

Originally posted by FormerJedi2k2

For the past 3 months I have flammed, spammed, etc this forum. I have showed my immaturity to the fullest extent and ruinned the fun experiences others had on this forum. My deepest regrets to anyone who I have offened or upset. I am leaving this forum entirely to show the extent to my apology. I wish you all the best of luck in life and against future spammers/flammers on this forum. Once again I want to say I am sorry and please forgive me.

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

SSC Kal El

Tyrion

Obi-Wan13

Matt-Windu please make this thread "stuck" on every forum for all to see. Thank you

:elephant:

I never was on when the flaming and what not was happening. Sometimes when I would sign on in the morning I would see some of the locked threads and banned names, with people complaining but thats about it. Anyway, back on subject, people here are nice and all will pretty much accept an honest appology.

This apology shows that your maturity level has gone up, and that you're willing to accept the consequences of your actions. I'm sure you're not the first person to do those things on this forum, and I'm sure you won't be the last. But, you were the first to apologize, and that my friend, takes a lot more guts to do than any flame. If you feel it's best to leave this community, then, you must do what you feel is right.

It is a shame though, it would have been nice to get to know the "real" you, now that you've stopped your ways. But alas, some of the users on this forum will not be as forgiving as the ones in this thread. Your return may spark some comments by others, inflammatory in nature, that may cause bannings again for you and them. Best of luck to you Jedi2k2, and I hope that you find a community to be a part of that is as great as this one. You said that this is a great forum with great people, and leaving it entirely is not a sacrifice I could easily make, and I know that what you're doing will be difficult. You've made your apology, your choice, and you're willing to stand by both, and that is more than anyone here thought they would ever see from you. And we're glad to be proven wrong. May the Force be with you Jedi2k2, and have a good life:wavey:

It seems everyone is slowly accepting... im sure there are others that feel you dont desserve it... I on the other hand Accept your apology, and if you feel you need to say something else to us... there will always be those like me that will atlest listen... :D Hopefully this is not a good bye... just a prolonged later... :D

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

well now that i'm thinking it seems to be another guy who is doing the matt windu is gay or something .. so.. hmmm *falls into deep thought*

I had a idea of who I thought it was, but the IPs did not match...

brb, new idea

alright, gut says its THIS: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=573966#post573966 guy.

I dont know how tho, we banned 65000 addys to try and get him...

Originally posted by FormerJedi2k2

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

SSC Kal El

Tyrion

Obi-Wan13

Well, Jason, let me just say that if your apology is genuine, then all is forgiven (by me at least). :)

Like Obi-wan13 said, some won't be as forgiving for you did say some very offensive things. But it takes guts to say that you're sorry. I can appreciate that.

I hope that you will stay here as a member of this community and let's forget all that has happened.

I'm glad you buried the hatchet...before the hatchet buried you.

Archived