Home

My apology

FormerJedi2k2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lime-Light

Eh, you were entertaining for a while, and I'm just about a guilty of spamming as you, so whatever. It seems I've been gone too long, everyone here seems nice and un-child-like.

Give it time. The child-like ways will return and we'll probably see more "My new rank" threads too. :D

Originally posted by Exterminator234

yes beware when i get 1000. it may involve several threads, booze, spamming, and an all night house party :D

heh, thats what YOU think....

I still have a case of tyrion specials here.... ask him... he'll tell you...:D

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

heh, thats what YOU think....

I still have a case of tyrion specials here.... ask him... he'll tell you...:D

Which one?

The iron maiden of spam or the board with a spike in it?:D

Originally posted by <osr>beta_sigma

dood.....just go get urself another dial-up acct (there are many free ones on the net) and come back to this forum with a "fresh" ip. then, come back to this forum with the same attitude that you expressed in your apology, and everything willl be kewl!

Uh.."dood",he HAS been doing that for the past 3 months.He's had different names for a while.Dont know who is doing the Matt is gay thing though.

a) I know you didn't write the first post (it's pretty obvious actually, if you compare "your" previous posts)

b) You didn't need my fogivness in the first place...

Besides I have nothing to forgive you for... I am the same scum as you are, its just that I know when to pick my moments of showing it...

However I like how some people think it's big of them to forgive you for insulting them, even the ones you never even saw... I guess when they say "I forgive you" makes them feel important or something...

When somebody takes the time to debase themselves in public and say "I screwed up, I'm sorry" then I am inclined to want to forgive them, especially if they show initiative to correct their mistakes and move on.

waxes philosophical....

If only all of our "rowdy children" were this nice...

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

a) I know you didn't write the first post (it's pretty obvious actually, if you compare "your" previous posts)

Your right. My mom came and helpped me write out my apology.... Of course I wrote it!

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

Thank you for everyone for forgiving me.

Originally posted by FormerJedi2k2

Your right. My mom came and helpped me write out my apology.... Of course I wrote it!

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

Your

helpped

I rest my case.....

Archived