Home

Get a clue, Kill Tracker is...

Rad Blackrose

Originally posted by zerowingzero

I say we petition to remove kiltracker from Jkii,jk2 files and Massasi, it's only purpoise is to annoy, it's like geting a program to constantly taunt when idle, i hate Lando.

hahha, you make me laugh, haha!

the two things are completely different, one records kills and the other just taunts....turn of your ****ing chat and sounds, moron!

what the hell would that do ? most of the people already have it AND if someone wanted it I'd host it myself, just to piss your kind off :p

just like the Lando sound...this won't go away, learn how to deal with it, HAHA

• 2 weeks later...

Well for the anti-killtracker movement here is a statement I would like to make and yeah I'm gonna add it to the rules page of the server when Lexx has the time.

'ANYONE using killtracker and refusing to turn it off will be kicked, if they come back and still have it enabled they will be banned and then kicked!'

nuff said, its also goes hand in hand with our rule that states 'annoying fellow competitors will get you kicked'

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

Well for the anti-killtracker movement here is a statement I would like to make and yeah I'm gonna add it to the rules page of the server when Lexx has the time.

'ANYONE using killtracker and refusing to turn it off will be kicked, if they come back and still have it enabled they will be banned and then kicked!'

nuff said, its also goes hand in hand with our rule that states 'annoying fellow competitors will get you kicked'

I'm on it! :thumbsup:

Yep. My server rule is no killtracker. :D

Not only is it annoying and juvinile, it messes up my server messaging. Plus I do not care for your conquests. I pick up a hundered kills a night in ffa matches with no prob at all....but who cares? Does it annoy me into being afraid of you? No it does not...it just reminds me that you are a small sad little man (woman) who needs to see your name in lights to feel important. I pay attention to the name and picture in the corner (ususally mine :D ) not the killtracker. Ialways hunt down the useres on pub server (other tan my own...well maybe not)and kill them.

I think a killtracker "blocker" program is need for those servers who do not want people to use it.

Archived