Home

What screensaver do you have running?

leXX

Originally posted by cjais

Nothing works! Everything I touch to turns to crap!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!! *gasp*

I might as well just lay down and die...

ok .... im sensing a crisis here ..... correct me if im wrong

Originally posted by cjais

Nothing works! Everything I touch to turns to crap!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!! *gasp*

I might as well just lay down and die...

thats like Midas but in reverse. evrything he touches turns into gold and evrything u touch turns into crap :D

Sorry guys...

I thought today would be a good day, but it turned out to be absolutely crap.... :(

And I'd gladly sacrifice what little jk2-skill I have, for some hardware that doesn't come crashing down on me after 2 days of use... :(

Well First I had a Phantom Menace Screensaver called Betrayal of the Jedi for a couple of years, it had sounds from the Movie and Slides from the scene where Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon get gassed and attacked aboard the Trade Federation Starship. The I got really sick of that one and I downloaded Useless Creations Star Battle that shows a CG Millenium Falcon and an X-Wing chasing some Tie Fighters across the starfield. Then I had another Useless Creations CG R2D2 that moved around and projected holograms from Episode II. Then I was searching for wallpapers one day and came across this site that has the Matrix Emulator code and thought that would make the perfect screensaver! Well that's the one I use and it's the coolest. And can leave it on in my sleep and it won't wake me up. But mostly it just looks so damn cool!

Okay, now I've got the matrix screensaver.... It already knows my name... scary....

But how do you get it to know my phone number? Just out of curiosity, it's no big deal :rolleyes:

Okay guys, I'm considering formating my pc - I just worry that the trouble of installing all my drivers etc afterwards aint gonna be worth the effort.... :snear:

Originally posted by Darth Knight

none, there is no point in having one i mean why? it would only be one when i am gone so like i would never see it

When you are doing something importent and a screen saver pops up, you can have a excuse for staring at the screen for hours.....

I use to have a falling numbers matrix screen saver, but now i have the one lexx recomended. :D Thanks lexx!!!!:)

Archived